CSBK Marshals

Debbie

CSBK is almost here. The event will need to have marshals for Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday. If the racing this last weekend was any indication, this is going to be a very exciting event.

For each of the days bikes will be on track at 9 am sharp, we need to be on station no later than 8:30. We will gather just before 8, then go right into the marshal meeting. We will be working closely with Andre,from CSBK. Most procedures will be the same as our existing protocols, but Andre will guide us through the differences. Meeting place is TBD. As is parking.

White clothing is the preference, it is neutral and shows up best on TV. Closed toe shoes are a must, this is for your own safety. No red or yellow apparel of any kind, please.

Thursday will be a test day, there is an unusual schedule for that day.
Workers are needed for the on-track sessions which run from 9am -12 PM and then 4 PM-8PM. We are not needed for the time between 12-4, there will be a carting event on the west side of the track. We will need to be back on station in time for the 4 start.

Friday is the practice day and of course, racing on Sat and Sun.
For Sat and Sun, 4 people on each station would be ideal. Two people could then run to an incident, one carrying the fire bottle. One on flag and the corner captain on radio.

Please PM me if you can make the event. Indicate which days you can work so I have an idea of numbers. Also, let me know your shirt size.

I will post up more info as it becomes available.
Thank-you for helping make this a very successful event!

Last edited:

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
As Deb mentioned above.

In order to get on the track you will need to be on the list I present to CSBK officials. Please arrive by 8AM at the track.

Please email me at [email protected]. Give me your full name, contact number, and which days you can attend.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this weekend. Lets all help put on a great show. Hopefully see you at the track!

Last edited: