Deadline for picture submissions

twidders

Hi Everyone

This year SEPTEMBER 22 is the deadline for submitting yours awesome pictures for your picture plaque, this date is quickly approaching. Keep in mind that this year we are putting a maximum of 7 podiums on one plaque. There is a possibility that more than one race class will be on the same plaque, however, you may receive more than one plaque depending on the total number of podiums. Therefore, the bottom line is that you may need to submit more than one picture. I think most of you know who you are, but if you are unsure of the number of pics required, email me and I will tell you.

Alana will be supplying the pictures to the EMRA club and we are graciously providing them free of charge to the racers. So feel free to make our jobs easier and choose your favorite picture for us. If you are eligible for just one picture, please only send one.

Send me an email to [email protected] with "EMRA -NAME and racer # BLACK OR RED" in the subject. Go through Alana's great picture selection Say which round, date, and picture # you are wanting, and we will make that happen.

As an alternative, you may provide any picture that you like by any of the other great photographers out there, however you will be responsible to complete the transaction, and simply email it directly to me. The pic will be 5 x7 so make sure it is a few mb or else it may print out blurry. Please get permission to use the photos as the club will not be responsible for any copyright violations.

To those of you that have already submitted photos early, (huge thanks) I will reply to everyone that I have received, so if I didn't reply I may not have received it so double check with me.

Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks Everyone.

Trina Widders
780 919 2882
[email protected]