Direct Shipping Armour Bodies in Canada

sv-racing-parts

:) Hey Everyone, the new Armour Bodies Warehouse is opening up and beginning Direct Shipping in Canada this week.

This will now allow Me to Ship the Armour Bodies bodywork for your bikes directly to your door in Canadian $ and greatly reduce the shipping costs of getting this Awesome bodywork to your door in Edmonton or anywhere in Western Canada for that matter,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please to make sure I get the requests quickly,

Include your bikes model and year and let me know if you want SuperBike or Super Sport Tails with your body work and I can reply back right away with your costs and shipping to your door.

The first container is unloading now, and there is limited numbers on each of the models while inventory is built up. Don't Procrastinate, Place your orders early and be sure to get the bodywork you want very quickly,

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards everyone,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hey Everyone, the new Woodcraft - Armour Bodies Warehouse is opening up and beginning Direct Shipping in Canada this week.

Most of the bike Models are in stock in one or sets only of each while the warehouse is being organized and stocked so now is the time to order your set and get it shipped to your door.

The next containers will arrive in April so any delay on the high seas or customs or dock workers here may eat up the time required to be ready for the season,

Contact me Directly at [email protected] with your bike year and model.

This will now allow Me to Ship the Armour Bodies bodywork for your bikes directly to your door in Canadian $ and greatly reduce the shipping costs of getting this Awesome bodywork to your door in Edmonton or anywhere in Western Canada for that matter,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please to make sure I get the requests quickly,

Include your bikes model and year and let me know if you want SuperBike or Super Sport Tails with your body work and I can reply back right away with your costs and shipping to your door.

The first container is unloading now, and there is limited numbers on each of the models while inventory is built up. Don't Procrastinate, Place your orders early and be sure to get the bodywork you want very quickly,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hey Everyone, the new Woodcraft - Armour Bodies Warehouse is opened up and beginning Direct Shipping in Canada Now.

Right Now you can get Free Shipping to your door in Western Canada and a great introductory All In Price so you Save Shipping and an extra 5% with your local value costs looked after in the price for you, :)

Most of the bike Models bodywork is in stock so now is the time to order your set and get it shipped to your door.

The next containers will arrive in April so any delay on the high seas or customs or dock workers here may eat up the time required to be ready for the season,

Contact me Directly at [email protected] with your bike year and model.

This will now allow Me to Ship the Armour Bodies bodywork for your bikes directly to your door in Canadian $ for you.

Don't Procrastinate, Place your orders early and be sure to get the bodywork you want very quickly,

Blair