Ducati Rider Alert, MotoHolders Fairing Stay and Accossato Gas Caps

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, This is a heads up for all Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 Riders and Racers,

I have One Only of the MotoHolders Fairing Stay for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198. Brand New MotoHolders 849 - 1098 - 1198 Fairing Stay, $175

These are unquestionably the Best Fitting and Repairable Fairing Stay available for our bikes. Complete replacement for Street or Track Use as it will accept your stock guage cluster.

I have 2 of the Black Accossato Gas Caps for the 848 -1098 - 1198. These are the best you can get for the Ducati Tanks, Keyless with Push and Twist locking.

Accossato Keyless Push and Twist Gas Cap for 5 Hole Applications is $140

The most important thing with your Ducati Tanks is the Seal so that you do not have any leak issues. These Accossato Keyless Gas Caps are super tough to get your hands on. We have put them on every Ducati Build I am involved with for these very reasons. Ducati Tanks Swell when not sealed properly.

You will not be very happy with these products on your bike,

Gas Cap will also Fit and work for the Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki Kawasaki 5 Hole Gas Cap Fittings,

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Ducati Rider Alert, MotoHolders Fairing Stay and Accossato Gas Caps

:) Hi everyone, This is a heads up for all Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 Riders and Racers,

I have One Only of the MotoHolders Fairing Stay for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198. Brand New MotoHolders 849 - 1098 - 1198 Fairing Stay, $175

These are unquestionably the Best Fitting and Repairable Fairing Stay available for our bikes. Complete replacement for Street or Track Use as it will accept your stock guage cluster.

I have 2 of the Black Accossato Gas Caps for the 848 -1098 - 1198. These are the best you can get for the Ducati Tanks, Keyless with Push and Twist locking.

Accossato Keyless Push and Twist Gas Cap for 5 Hole Applications is $140

The most important thing with your Ducati Tanks is the Seal so that you do not have any leak issues. These Accossato Keyless Gas Caps are super tough to get your hands on. We have put them on every Ducati Build I am involved with for these very reasons. Ducati Tanks Swell when not sealed properly.

You will not be very happy with these products on your bike,

Gas Cap will also Fit and work for the Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki Kawasaki 5 Hole Gas Cap Fittings,