Dzus Clip Sets for Body Work

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have Dzus Clip Sets for Body Work in Both Silver and in Black Bucket Style Handles in stock and ready to ship to you today.

They are packed for shipping to you in Packs of 4 or 8 Dzus Complete Sets, including the Back Plates and nylon washers to retain the Bucket Handles onto your bodywork. $5 per Dzus Set, and in Canadian $ for you,

Dzus12mmSets_zps454b26f1.jpg

Email me Directly for them at [email protected] No PM Please

Let me know whenever you need anything at all for your Bikes, I am here for you,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have the Dzus Clip Sets for Body Work in Both Silver and in Black Bucket Style Handles in stock and ready to ship to you today.

They are packed for shipping to you in Packs of 4 or 8 Dzus Complete Sets, including the Back Plates and nylon washers to retain the Bucket Handles onto your bodywork. $5 per Dzus Set, and in Canadian $ for you,

Let me know whenever you need anything at all for your Bikes, I am here for you,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have the Dzus Clip Sets for Body Work in Both Silver and in Black Bucket Style Handles in stock and ready to ship to you today.

Blair