Edmonton Bike Show

Schneiderman

Hopefully this is posted in the right place...
I heard mention that we needed volunteers for the bike show this year. Yes, I'm already looking to get a back-to-back win on the "Spirit Award"! If there's anything myself or my family can do to help out, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best way to reach me is via email. [email protected].
Thanks folks...
P.S. WHY is it not the 2018 Season yet?

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Clock for the 2018 season is already ticking pretty fast for me.

We will definitely be looking for volunteers for the bike show. Right now bike show and club stuff in general is in a bit of a holding pattern. Waiting for the AGM, executive elections, and also waiting for more news from the bike show organizers. I can confirm we have a large booth at the Edmonton show and we are working on a new look EMRA booth with some new exciting additions (it's pretty cool actually, but nothing is for sure yet so I don't wanna spill the beans on that). I'm also excited to say the EMRA will have a booth in the Calgary bike show. It's something we have been working on getting for a couple years and this year we jumped on the opportunity. I hope it can bring more awareness to track riding in Calgary, attract even more racers from around Alberta, and give us a way to promote the racers from Calgary that have had success in the EMRA.