• White

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Grey

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • tie-dyed ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YZF1000jon

If anyone is serioulsy interested, we can order some Hoodies (or bunny hugs for you saskatchewanians) with the EMRA logo, small on front, large on back. But we need to know if: A) people are interested, and B) what colour hoodie would be most requested. We would make them available for purchase at the track, price will be affected by the number of requests. The emra symbol would probably be red with EMRA in Black or Red depending upon hoodie colour. Anyone?

Last edited:

Spooner

I'd personally rather see a quality, embroidered hoddie than a cheap one with a screened/printed logo...

I'd want to wear the goods for a few years, not a few months.

~S

YZF1000jon

That could certainly be the choice, that's why the question of what people would like is being asked. If we don't get enough interest, we will just pass on it for this year, but I hope that's not the case.

piglet

i would be interested in a dark colored zippered hoodie... wouldn't wanna mess with my hair pulling one over :eek:

Tattoo

Hey just a thought, my girlfriend works for imagewear, they have high quality products. They do a type of silk screening that lasts longer then embroidery. Also they can do embroidery if you like. They can do all types of logos on pretty much anything. If you want to talk to her send me a pm and I'll give you her contact info.

jetfixer15

I like the zippered idea too. I'd be all in for an embroiderd, zippered one. It would be neat if we had the option to get your race number embroidered on it to.

Big fan of Aaron's idea of having your race # embroidered (either on the sleeve or over the heart). Long lasting silk screening may be a great option too.

Tatoo, please send me your girlfriends contact info. I may want to to a few hoodies with my 'Mr Norm 37' logo as well.

Norm

YZF1000jon

So here's some more info: Black zipper style hoodies in poly/cotton blend (for less shrinking and fading) Small red emra silhouette embroidered on front left chest, large red silhouette and EMRA embroidered on middle back (anyone for low back?) All just under $50.

Additional embroidery (personal numbers/names on arm) would be extra, it could still be done at the same time or at another. Special number styles (Norm) would be more than the standard $5/2" block number.

YZF1000jon

We are still working to finish some details and gauge interest. We will accept orders at a later time, but trust me, we will let you know.:)

sand.man

I voted black but I would prefer a dark grey... I didn't vote grey because I don't want a light/white grey :)

YZF1000jon

Talking with the supplier, Kids sizes would be available.

Anyone have any thoughts on the silhouette in red on left breast with Edmonton Motorcycle Roadracing Association in small white letters underneath? The rear could have the silhouette and EMRA in large red letters, all would be embroidered. And embroidery would allow any that wishes to have their number placed wherever they would like at a later time at a shop they prefer.