• White

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Grey

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • tie-dyed ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YZF1000jon

We will have a couple finished embroidered sample hoodies for people to view at Round 2. There will also be a number of blank hoodies in various sizes for people to try on before ordering, and we will be taking orders at that time. Come check em out!

For those that weren't at the races, please pm me for your order. Pricing is: Youth small to XL $35, Adult Small to XL $40, and 2XL & 3XL will be $45, If we get the orders in soon we hope to be able to have them available for payment with pick up at RD 3/4. I'm hoping to post a picture once I get some sleep.

For those that were interested in Grey, the colour is typical sweatpant grey, is that something that you would still want? We can order it for you, but I need to be sure you're not looking for a dark grey colour.

Last edited:
For those that weren't at the races, please pm me for your order. Pricing is: Youth small to XL $35, Adult Small to XL $40, and 2XL & 3XL will be $45, If we get the orders in soon we hope to be able to have them available for pick up at RD 3/4. I'm hoping to post a picture once I get some sleep.

Thanks Jon. PM sent.

YZF1000jon

Last Chance

Ok people, I have a handful of Hoodies taking up space in my basement, anyone still looking for one I have:
2 kids smalls
1 kids medium

1 adult small
2 mediums
2 larges
1 XXLarge

I will be ordering just a couple more and would love to have all of them spoken for before the banquet. I can arrange for drop off, delivery, or I can bring them to the banquet.

Let me know as soon as you can, and thanks for the fantastic support you guys have shown the club this summer. It's great to see EMRA logos wandering around the pits and stands!

DEFBOY35

how have they been fitting, are they on the tighter or loose side? if on the loose side even after a wash i would take a large off of your hands.

YZF1000jon

They're fitting slightly smaller and a little bit short on the sleeves. We can have an XL ordered up, or if you'd like there was a number of XL pullover style ones made and are available for $35 each instead of the standard zipper hoodie for $40.