EMRA July 6th Practice Photos

A.Wright

Last edited:

macbayne

Good work on your first night out, dude. Can I save a couple? I'm the one in red in the last pic.

A.Wright

Good work on your first night out, dude. Can I save a couple? I'm the one in red in the last pic.
Absolutely! If you go through all the pictures in that album on Flickr you should be able to find a few of yourself :)
I can upload into dropbox, google drive, or if you have (or create) a Flickr account, you will be able to save it directly from Flickr in full resolution.
Let me know if you have any problems and I'll make sure we figure something out.

blam

Administrator
Nice shots. These are from the track attack, practice was in the morning. You might get more views in the bike groups on Facebook - there was not many racers that night, we ran the Morning.

A.Wright

Nice shots. These are from the track attack, practice was in the morning. You might get more views in the bike groups on Facebook - there was not many racers that night, we ran the Morning.
Of course, thought it was just practice/open lapping all day. I am working on pictures from Saturday and Sunday right now though :)

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Thank you :)
Were you by chance racing this weekend? White #88?
Yup I had 6 races each day on two different race bikes but they're very similar looking. Both are black/red/white with #88 on the front and the tail. White suit with black/green honeycomb coloured helmet.

A.Wright

Yup I had 6 races each day on two different race bikes but they're very similar looking. Both are black/red/white with #88 on the front and the tail. White suit with black/green honeycomb coloured helmet.
Awesome. I'm about to upload a quick teaser of some photos on the forum here, you'll have one in there with your BMW ;)