Endurance Race??

Since I've been kinda out of the loop on the racing, is there enough teams to hold it this year and are there any looking for riders etc.?

yak

The Endurance race is a go.

If you have a team please send Ian or I an email.

is there any info on how it is run, the costs/registration, teams, etc? Is there a certain laptime you have to be under in order to run? I won't be competitive with the guys running minute flats, but I'd like to race just to have some fun and get some seat time.

YZF1000jon

No Minimum lap times different from regular races, $475 per team, min 2 riders. Even the guys riding minute flats usually don't because of the extended session times. E-mail Ian or Todd for more info or to register.

yak

is there any info on how it is run, the costs/registration, teams, etc? Is there a certain laptime you have to be under in order to run? I won't be competitive with the guys running minute flats, but I'd like to race just to have some fun and get some seat time.

Hi

The rules for the endurance race are in Appendix C of the standard rule book. (This can be downloaded from the "Club Information" tab of the website.)

Don't worry about your laptimes (if they are faster than 1:26). Tires and riders need to be backed off a notch to go the distance. The event is all about getting extra track time, having fun, and taking on new challenges like pit stops and sharing one bike.

It is unbelievable how fast the day goes by. Most people who have run one endurance race keep coming back for more.

Regards

No Minimum lap times different from regular races, $475 per team, min 2 riders. Even the guys riding minute flats usually don't because of the extended session times. E-mail Ian or Todd for more info or to register.
thanks, I will shoot Ian an email.

Anyone looking for a teammate? Like I said, I'm not running competitive lap times or anything, just looking to have fun and it seems like a good experience/seat time. I'm running 1:08's on my SV for reference...