Feeler on 90 Degree Valve Stems

sv-racing-parts

:) I have had a couple of requests to bring up some 90 degree Valve Stem Sets for our bike wheels, Is anyone interested in getting a set or two and committing to them?

These are not something I will stock, but I will bring a number of sets in for interested riders as a service to my fellow EMRA riders and racers,

If interested then let me know right away at [email protected] and I will bring them in pre-paid for pick up on the August 17 - 19th Double Header weekend,

Cost is $25 a pair, so front and rear included,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know your bike model and year so that you get the right size,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I am interested in a set Blair. It would save some blisters from the hot rotors

:) Thanks, Email me and let me know the color for you,

Steel is always Silver and Aluminum can be Black, Red, Blue, Gold,

I have 4 sets including your set up for orders so far, I need 5 sets to get the price and cover the shipping,

Anyone else interested in 90 degree Valve Stem Sets,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Four sets for myself please. Black.

~Scott

Thanks Scott, 4 sets for you makes the order doable for everyone,

:) OK Everyone, I will be ordering these in on Monday, so anyone else interested please let me know by Monday,

Here is a re-cap of the original post for the benefit of anyone who missed it.

I have had a couple of requests to bring up some 90 degree Valve Stem Sets for our bike wheels, Is anyone interested in getting a set or two and committing to them?

These are not something I will stock, but I will bring a number of sets in for interested riders as a service to my fellow EMRA riders and racers,

If interested then let me know right away at [email protected] and I will bring them in pre-paid for pick up on the August 17 - 19th Double Header weekend,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know your bike model and year so that you get the right size,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Last Day to get in on the Degree Valve Stems

:) Hi Everyone, This is it. Today is the last day to have me bring in the 90 Degree Valve Stems for our bikes,

I had a couple of requests to bring up some 90 degree Valve Stem Sets for our bike wheels and we have met the minimum order, I will not be bringing up any extras,

Is anyone else interested in getting a set or two and committing to them? You need to commit now for them. Tonight at midnight the order closes and is placed for shipping,

These are not something I will stock, but I am bringing a number of sets in for interested riders as a service to my fellow EMRA riders and racers,

Blair