Fine Thread Titanium Double Bolts with Crush Washers

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I just had a batch of Fine Thread Titanium Double Bolts with Crush Washers made up for use with Brembo, Accossato, and all Aftermarket Master Cylinders using Fine Thread Banjo Bolts,

Length is always an issue with these Master Cylinders when used with Dual SS Line Kit so I had 300 manufactured at the correct length so that the fit is right without bottoming our,

$12.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Canada
IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Email me Directly for them at [email protected]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I just had a batch of Fine Thread Titanium Double Bolts with Crush Washers made up for use with Brembo, Accossato, and all Aftermarket Master Cylinders using Fine Thread Banjo Bolts,

Length is always an issue with these Master Cylinders when used with Dual SS Line Kit so I had 300 manufactured at the correct length so that the fit is right without bottoming our,

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a batch of Fine Thread Titanium Double Bolts with Crush Washers made up for use with Brembo, Accossato, and all Aftermarket Master Cylinders using Fine Thread Banjo Bolts,

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a batch of Fine Thread Titanium Double Bolts with Crush Washers made up for use with Brembo, Accossato, and all Aftermarket Master Cylinders using Fine Thread Banjo Bolts,

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Length is always an issue with these Master Cylinders when used with Dual SS Line Kit so I had 300 manufactured at the correct length so that the fit is right without bottoming out,

IMG_6528_zps29c478ec.jpg

Blair