FOR SALE: Bodhi Edies 2012 BMW S1000RR

haynesrocks

FOR SALE: Bodhi Edies 2012 BMW S1000RR. 1200km street break-in, roll ons 4-7k,loading the rings on the double lane to Prince Albert and North Battleford.{Bodhi in hot pursuit on a 350four honda} Some might laugh at this, but the engine is a goer, has always dynoed at 183 on Shell Gold, better than most, much to the amusement of the CSBK dyno operator. Features of the build incude the following; BMW HP Kit ECU, Full Akrapovic exhaust, K-tech 20DDS fork cartridge kit, K-tech 35DDS rear shock, reduced offset {more trail} triple clamps, Brembo 19x18 master cylinder, Woodcraft rearsets/clipons/brake guard, Sharkfin, Armour bodies glass, Puig double bubble screen, GB Racing covers x 3, Stompgrip, Accossato fuel cap, Stock air filter because it filters better. Fresh Motul 300V every weekend. One weekend on valve check/leakdown and transmission upgrade, an undercut unit from Patrice Goyette with the installation of a Pro Style shift spring, Bodhi reports it shifts like a dream now, better than it ever did. New clutch. <Zero hours on complete suspension service spring 2014, bike has been an ornament in the rec room since August 2013>. <I've raced sparingly in 2016, 17 and 18> Useable race spares include wheels/brake discs, spare brake discs, cush drive, extensive gearing, chains, complete spare kit of painted race glass {minus the tail}, two sets new brakepads, Woodcraft engine guards, shock springs {9.5, 10.5, 11.0 in it} fork springs {10.0, 10.5, 11.0 in it} most of a Akro full system, and other assorted items. Unit is fully registerable and comes with all the street takeoffs. Price $13.5 Consider that a conservative estimate of raceparts is well over $10k, market value on bike is $13-$15k, and that doesn't include the spares.

These were Devin's comment's when I bought from him. So they're a bit dated, but he highlites better than I could what it has... $13,5000obo