Fri Aug 6th Track Night

Cormier

I will get some more photo's up tomorrow after work but this one just had to get posted tonight.

The rule has always been DO NOT LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS but this is just too good

Fireman

I will get some more photo's up tomorrow after work but this one just had to get posted tonight.

The rule has always been DO NOT LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS but this is just too good

I just thought you were pointing and laughing at how slow I was moving tonight!

LOL

i tried not too look but you were standing in my line of sight

you should post that wave shot though, it took a lot of effort to pull that off!

One time in turn 5 he had kinda of a Blair Witch Project/Children of the Corn feel to him... it was more creepy than distracting.

Let me dig up the clip...
yea i remember that, it looked like he was missing arms because he had them tucked in his shirt or something.

Cormier

Although two times in turn 5 you had kinda of a Blair Witch Project?/Children of the Corn feel to you... it was more creepy than distracting. You don't expect a guy 5' from the curbing with NO camera...

Tell me I'm wrong after you see the clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCl1kILiU0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNLuEbE04c

Wow I do look creepy... The reason I was doing that was because I was way closer to the track than I normally get because I was using a 50mm prime to get some tack sharp images.

The reason for no camera is that I am never sure who is riding in any of the street classes and anytime I am actually holding a camera riders have a tendency to get distracted (ie. wave at the camera). I figure if i stand there creepily for two or three laps at least when I do pick up the camera your tires should be warm enough to handle any spode move you may or may not decide to pull off in front of me.

Next time I will just get a big sign that says "ignore me"

Cormier

Ps If anyone is trying to find me on ESR I am not on there so this site is the only way to get in touch with me.

Wow I do look creepy... The reason I was doing that was because I was way closer to the track than I normally get because I was using a 50mm prime to get some tack sharp images.

The reason for no camera is that I am never sure who is riding in any of the street classes and anytime I am actually holding a camera riders have a tendency to get distracted (ie. wave at the camera). I figure if i stand there creepily for two or three laps at least when I do pick up the camera your tires should be warm enough to handle any spode move you may or may not decide to pull off in front of me.

Next time I will just get a big sign that says "ignore me"
I was wondering why you were standing there so close to the apron without a camera too. After a few laps I started to think you were an overzealous spectator or something. I have been through turn 5 at least a few hundred times and I've raced at strato before, hope I didn't freak you out too much with my waving. :)

Cormier

Other than cutting across the infield trying to ghost-ride your bike at me there isn't anything you could do that would freak me out

I just don't want to encourage all the first-timers to try and wave and have them end up crashing as a result... although I suppose I would get some awesome photos of it...

Ok wave at your own discretion but make sure I am ready with my camera when you try it! :D

Cormier

What other track nights/days will you be attending?

Your photography is fantastic.

Thank you, I attended the track night last night and I am dealing with those photos and regular life right now so I will get those up as soon as possible.

Is there a viscous night this Friday? I would like to attend if there is and then after that I am not too sure I just have to play it by ear.

Dave and Justin if you could email me at [email protected] so we can work out file delivery and payment and all that

Also if anyone else is interested I do have more images from the track nights that I do not post as they all start to look the same after a while so just fire me an email.