FS 1996 Honda CBR600 F3

racer51

2013 will be a new season, hopefully with a new bike for me and this one for YOU. Here's a great deal on a Sportsman bike or a super deal for a new rider looking to race in the 600 classes. This bike is f a s t...I figure Royce could to a 1 minute flat on this baby. Me...not quite so fast.

Yes, it's been a race bike for a while. This bike has helped at least 3 riders from the EMRA perfect their skills on the race track. It's obviously race ready in every way (including a kill switch, Norm...).

Would love to get $5000 but would accept $1500 with the brand new rearsets and brand new Dunlop rain tires. All gauges work. I'd let 'er go for $1200 with the original rearsets and without the rains.

Geared for Stratotech with a 47 tooth rear with 520 chain
Spare levers
Spare brand new wind screen
Vortex keyless gas cap
Vortex clip-ons
Spare rearsets with pegs (the ones in this photo)
Braided steel brake lines
New (one race) Galfer front brake pads
New clutch this year (four races)
Race Tech fork internals for 160# rider
NRC case covers both sides
Frame sliders
Swing arm spools
Hindle exhaust can
Stock Honda exhaust included...all 50 pounds of it! LOL
Full technical manual
Carbs synched, cleaned and tuned by Vicious Cycle after round 2
Some other useless crap I inherited with the bike

CBR600F3-right-side-SMALL.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

CBR600F3-right-front-swirl-.jpg

CBR600F3-rear-SMALL.jpg

CBR600F3-rear-left-upper-sw.jpg

BUMP - Make me an offer?

ph: 780-904-9570 or email [email protected]

Last edited:

racer51

WoW - Own your own Repsol Honda

Sorry William...but here's an even awesomer deal on a '96 Honda CBR600F3 with all the special Repsol stickers! This paint scheme and these stickers make this bike VERY fast. YOU would make this bike even faster...definitely faster than me.

This is a RARE once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of history. The mighty F3 was the most powerful and best handling bike of its time. There are some modern bikes that still don't meet the handling capabilities of this excellent example of 1996 technology. This is a time when carbs were king and there was no need for fancy stuff...if you're a real motorcycle racer...you know what I'm talking about.

Don't be fooled by cheap imitations of the venerable and oh-so-coveted F3. Pickup a piece of history TODAY by making an offer on this beauty. All offers below $5000 considered. :D

racer51

Experience counts

This dream bike is still available. Contact me to see if you qualify as a buyer of this piece of history!

You know you want it!

Rick

I'm sorry to disappoint sooo many riders, but I'm gonna' keep this baby for another year!

Last edited: