FS: 2005 600RR Race Bike

Dave86

Much as I hate to do this because I really love this bike, it's time to list it for sale. I've bought another bike and I need to free up some cash for next season.

The bike itself:

Active title, can certainly be put back to street trim and registered again if desired.
~27000 KM's, though in reality it's less than that, because the bike has been geared most of it's life.

Parts:

- Fork internals: Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 cartridges
- Shock: Elka 2 way
- Yoyodyne Slipper clutch
- Vortex Clip ons
- SV Racing Parts rearsets
- Woodcraft / NRC case covers
- Bazzaz QS4 standalone quickshifter
- Power Commander III USB (tuned at Ronin)
- Lightweight Aluminum Subframe and Fairing Stay
- Leo Vince full titanium exhaust
- Scotts steering damper
- BMC race air filter
- Brembo RCS-19 master cylinder (needs rebuild, will be sold with a stock master on the bike)
- Goodridge SS brake lines
- SBS sintered pads
- PAIR block off plates
- Silicone coolant lines
- 520 x-ring chain with -1 front and +3 rear (PBI I think) sprockets

I may be forgetting something, that's all I can think of for now. I've also spent time on small things like Dzus clips wherever possible, clips for wiring calipers etc. to make the bike quicker to work on.

Spares:
- OEM subframe
- OEM shock
- OEM clutch
- Second set of wheels with rotors and rain tires
- Misc other stock parts

Any questions, fire away.

It's been a great bike and it's capable of going much faster than I've ever ridden it in the hands of a good rider. The suspension is well sorted and I get fantastic tire wear on Pirelli's.

There is very little the bike needs, I'll give the bike another oil and filter change before selling it and aside from that really all that needs to be done is to have the forks refreshed (they aren't leaking, but I like to do oil and seals every season because fresh oil is important to suspension function and having seals go mid season sucks), and if you want it to look mintier than new fairings wouldn't hurt but the current set still look presentable from a distance if you aren't too picky.

I'm asking $4000 and I won't move much on that because there's more than that in parts alone, and the bike still has an active title if somebody wants to put it back on the street (bike was purchased new from Riverside, I'm the second owner). If it doesn't sell for near my asking price then I'll most likely just start parting out the aftermarket bits and look for all the street trim to sell it as a stock bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 31