Galfer Full Race Pads in 1003 and 1370 Compounds

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, we are stocking the Full Race Galfer 1003 and 1370 Compounds for most all bikes raced at our track, These are the Brake Pads Used and Loved by AMA Superbike Racers Like Maladin and Spies recently, and Riders like Hayes and Hopkins today as well as many of the other AMA Top Podium Riders so you can be sure they will work for you,

Request the 1003 Compound if you love to brake and hold it through the corners trail braking, These were the Maladin and Spies favorites,

Request the 1370 Compound if you like to Brake Late and Hard and get it all done before the corner,

Priced to make it affordable to have the best brakes for your bike and riding style,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and get a feel for all the great parts I have to make your bike the best it can be,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Full Race Pads in 1003 and 1370 Compounds

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that we are stocking the Full Race Galfer 1003 and 1370 Compounds for most all bikes raced at our track, These are the Brake Pads Used and Loved by AMA Superbike Racers Like Maladin and Spies recently, and Riders like Hayes and Hopkins today as well as many of the other AMA Top Podium Riders so you can be sure they will work for you,

Request the 1003 Compound if you love to brake and hold it through the corners trail braking, These were the Maladin and Spies favorites,

Request the 1370 Compound if you like to Brake Late and Hard and get it all done before the corner,

Priced to make it affordable to have the best brakes for your bike and riding style,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and get a feel for all the great parts I have to make your bike the best it can be,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair