Go Pro clearance sale

Fireman

In a effort to sell off the last of the GoPro stock from this season, I am selling the remainder of the 5MP wide angle Go Pro cameras at my distributor cost. Deals of 3 or more camera's will be below my cost.

Anyone interested in a camera, this will be the last chance to get a Gopro for these prices.

Limited # of GoPro wide and regular angle cameras.

PM me for prices

camera info here:

http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=2

Fireman

Bump.

This sale will continue until all the cameras are sold. At present, I have 6 cams left.

maxpower

Hey im definately interested in one of those cameras:) Just wondering the price and if it comes with a stand. Email me back.

sv-racing-parts

:) This is a great sale. In fact it is so good that I picked up a straight and a wide angle camera from Justin so that I can see who is coming, and where they went, next season :D

Seriously, think about getting one the last six, this is a sweet deal you will not see again soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

eric92

Hey Justin,
let me know if you have any left as one of my dealers desparately needs some for xmas presents and MTV doesn't have stock till Dec 30th.

Eric Fournier
780-915-7096 cell

YZF1000jon

Nice Christmas presents!! No dealer around here that's for sure, everyone says they're just scraping by this season.