GPS Lap Timer Track Mapper and Data Acquisition, GPX Pro XT Timer, One Only Sale

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Only left of the GPS Lap Timer Track Mapper and Data Acquisition, GPX Pro XT Timers that allows you to set up your own split time markers around the track and set the start finish line as well,

GPXPro.jpg

This is a One Only Sale, they are regular, $679.95 plus Taxes, Plus Shipping, This one is $575 all in and can be picked up at the Round Five Event at Stratotech or Shipped to you Now.

This is the best way to get your lines down, pick up your pace and get your lap times down. You will see where you are fast and where you can improve immediately.

Email me directly at [email protected]

Several members have these on their bikes this year,

The GPX Pro Gives you Five Channels of information that you can collect and display so that you know what is going on with your bike and the track.

Here is the link to all the information you need,
http://www.xtracing.com/en/gpxpro/index.php

This is the last one I will bring in for stock this race year, after this sells they will be by pre-order only,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited: