HardNox Track Day review

TheDoctoRR

I thought I post up a bit of a review for anyone considering doing a track day with Hardnox.

Pluses: They certainly have their stuff together.. They supplied coffee and lunch, used mics to announce sessions, provided loaner tools, and had more than enough support to keep things moving efficiently.

Neutrals: There were a couple things to mention. They do run 4 sessions, so keep in mind that erodes your track time. There is also downtime for lunch which also cuts into track time. At 250/280 for a track day its not cheap though im sure the track takes a nice chunk of that. Coming from Calgary makes it an expensive day; however, unfortunately there are no other options in that regard.

Final note: Overall it was a good experience. I came away with no negatives from the Hardnox track day. If you've never been, I sincerely recommend a track day with any group running one.

trayrg

From the entire HardNoX Track Dayz team we thank you for your review and will take your comments into close consideration. We take great pride in putting together our events and are always looking for feedback from our customers. It is our goal to continually improve upon what we are doing so as to get you the best value and service for your money. Without your feedback we cannot learn how to better ourselves. So please keep it coming. As we always say at the end of your day with us "If you like what we are doing, please tell your friends. If you don't like what we are doing, please tell us."

For more information or to send us your thoughts and comments please email us at [email protected]

Thank you!

budoka

Sunday was my first experience with both Hard Nox and track riding as well. The Hard Nox crew are in a word exceptional. Well organised, helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable, and above all friendly. In speaking with my associates that are track fanatics, $250 is not out of line and yes, Castrol charges them plenty for the use of the facility. Overall, a big thumbs up from my standpoint. I'll be back with them for sure.
If there is a downside, it's a Castrol thing not Hard Nox. The viewing area for spectators is very limited, something the track operators themselves might want to deal with, and I'm sure they will in time; the track is relatively new.
Now if I can just locate any of those photographers that were busy shooting away out there...