Hotbodies bodywork

Alicat

Im assuming we phone hot bodies in California and pay them for what we want and tell them to ship it to Mike Zottman with the group order ?

the_fornicator

Go onto hotbodies pick your bodywork, order 1 set or 2 sets or what you want, goto the checkout, put in your info. including payment method CC numbers.

There is place where it says "Order Notes" , in that section you put ordered and shipping with Mike Zottmann.

There you go, Al! ;)

majikx

So YES, the CBR bodywork is more expensive as I guess they come with a full tank cover.

So I was unaware of this, so this will change the price for the CBR600 guys. 75 more per set I believe.

Hope this isn't an issue with anyone, if it is please speak up.!!

blam

Administrator
cool.

thanks for looking into that mike.

does not affect my order and I will still be carrying forward.

majikx

So we just need to make sure that the CBR 600 guys are all ok with this, I dont think the additional is a surprise as when I looked at other bodywork brands they were more due to the tank as well. But like I said I am only the middle man here, so if there isnt 16 guys then the price goes up significantly, the savings are the BOGO, the Shipping, and the free windshield.

If you are still buying please do so on Hotbodies racing site, and post up or PM me to let me know youve done so, and ill co-ordinate for everyone.

Thanks guys.

Glad I can help

DMesher

If you are still buying please do so on Hotbodies racing site, and post up or PM me to let me know youve done so, and ill co-ordinate for everyone.

Hi Mike,

To get your counts correct, (as I said in my earlier post) I will be ordering two sets of bodywork (+ fasteners + windshields)

one 2012 BMW S1000RR (white)
one 2015 BMW S1000RR (white)

Thanks

Darel MESHER

blam

Administrator

Thanks guys.

Glad I can help

Mike,

Just put my order in on the website. thanks again for setting this up

Edit: depending when the order ships/arrives, I may have my sister or brother in law pick it up from you in Calgary, which I am sure is fine with you and they can deliver to me when they come up for christmas. either that or I will get it myself when I come through for boarding trip in the new year if you aren't making a trip up here any time soon

Last edited:

Alicat

Ok guys I have tried several times to place order and it keeps telling me "invalid shipping method". I dont see any option to pick a shipping method. Also it says please double check your address. So I tried my home and work address. Maybe Mike could you PM me your shipping address and ill try that? Or if some one else knows what im doing wrong please let me know. Thanks

blam

Administrator
Ok guys I have tried several times to place order and it keeps telling me "invalid shipping method". I dont see any option to pick a shipping method. Also it says please double check your address. So I tried my home and work address. Maybe Mike could you PM me your shipping address and ill try that? Or if some one else knows what im doing wrong please let me know. Thanks

anything more than one set will trigger an error, because it cannot calculate a shipping method to canada.

maybe mike can get hotbodies to fix that on the site

majikx

If there is any issues guys, pleas just call hotbodoes and order over the phone, when you call tell them that this is the real roger made with mike zottmann and there is a separate shipping package being made.

Sorry their website isn't set up for this however as long as you put in the notes that' your part of mike zottmann order it will be ok, they will wait till Monday when all orders are in then they will divide all owed by how many people (except car guys they will owe a bit more ) then let me know and then you will get charged.

If there is any issues feel free to email me at [email protected]

majikx

If there is any issues guys, pleas just call hotbodoes and order over the phone, when you call tell them that this is the real roger made with mike zottmann and there is a separate shipping package being made.

Sorry their website isn't set up for this however as long as you put in the notes that' your part of mike zottmann order it will be ok, they will wait till Monday when all orders are in then they will divide all owed by how many people (except car guys they will owe a bit more ) then let me know and then you will get charged.

If there is any issues feel free to email me at [email protected]

Sorry not car guys.. CBR guys

blam

Administrator
Hi guys, I just got my sales order from rick and was told the following:

"The deal was either 25% off one set or 50% off two which does equal BOGo pricing but order needed to be placed based on what you wanted to if you wanted the bogo deal I will make the adjustment and email you a updated copy of the sales order."

apparently, those ordering just 1 set will not be getting the BOGO pricing since each order is being processed separately, unless you order 2 sets?

Now I am confused....because at 25% off, it would be cheaper for me to get the flexiglass set.

Mike,

is this what you were told as well? I thought we were getting the BOGO(50% off each set) pricing for each set as long as we had 14 or 16 orders?

IE; if I order one and Wilson orders one, that's 2, therefore 850/2 = 425usd.

EDIT...

well, he just updated my order and charged 2 sets to me...so if another CBR guy needs body work and has NOT ordered yet, let me know and we can split my double order because this is becoming messy and we can split the cost when they come.

EDIT 2:
just a heads up for those ordering 1 set....

not all customers want the BOGO deal as some have placed orders for just 1 set and do not want the 2nd set because of the extra cost so those customers are getting the 25% off retail pricing. If they want the BOGO deal they must add both sets that they want in one order and then I will make the adjustment.

Last edited:

DMesher

Hi guys, I just got my sales order from rick and was told the following:

"The deal was either 25% off one set or 50% off two which does equal BOGo pricing but order needed to be placed based on what you wanted to if you wanted the bogo deal I will make the adjustment and email you a updated copy of the sales order."

apparently, those ordering just 1 set will not be getting the BOGO pricing since each order is being processed separately, unless you order 2 sets?

Now I am confused....because at 25% off, it would be cheaper for me to get the flexiglass set.

Mike,

is this what you were told as well? I thought we were getting the BOGO(50% off each set) pricing for each set as long as we had 14 or 16 orders?

IE; if I order one and Wilson orders one, that's 2, therefore 850/2 = 425usd.

EDIT...

well, he just updated my order and charged 2 sets to me...so if another CBR guy needs body work and has NOT ordered yet, let me know and we can split my double order because this is becoming messy and we can split the cost when they come.

EDIT 2:
just a heads up for those ordering 1 set....

not all customers want the BOGO deal as some have placed orders for just 1 set and do not want the 2nd set because of the extra cost so those customers are getting the 25% off retail pricing. If they want the BOGO deal they must add both sets that they want in one order and then I will make the adjustment.

If you only want one set make sure you find anyone else that is ordering a single set and pair up with them to get the 2for1 deal (can be any two sets).

The 2for1 deal is really the driver behind buying the sets from HotBodies, and buying them before the end of the month. Just like back at the high school dances...all right all you singles...find a date.

Darel

majikx

Lol this is going south fast..pun intended, it's true I agree that the main driver was the BOGO pricing, I told roger that I had 16sets sold. That means pay for 8 and the shipping gets split 16ways. I will call tomorrow and see what I can do but we should just be ordering and thy would figure it out, no one should be charged anything yet especially as we don't know what shipping is as more then 16sets will drop price... My understanding was that everyone order and put me as shipping then we would sort out price so we still get the BOGO deal.

I'll get to the bottom of this tomorrow.

sv-racing-parts

The 600RR is more because of the Tank Cover that they require with the bodywork. Other bikes with extra needs are also $849 and not $699,

Best regards,
Blair

Alicat

How the heck did you get a hold of anyone on the phone today Brian :confused:, its a holiday in the states is it not? Anyway I will phone again monday and place my order for 2 sets.

DEFBOY35

If there is someone who needs to pair up for the second set I can pay you cash for my half. Would actually work better for me at the moment.
Let me know. Thanks