Hotbodies bodywork

blam

Administrator
Pairs:
1 & 2. Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 (3 sets)
Brian Worsdall- 2011 bmw1000 (1 set)
3. Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 (2 sets)
4. Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 (1 set)
Darel Messer -2015 bmw 1000 (1 set)
5. Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 (1 set)
Brian Lam - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
6. Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 (1 set)
Shane Fraser 2008 yamaha r6 (1 set)
7. Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 (1 set)
Cory Svatos - 2003 R6 (1 set)

unconfirmed:
8. Wilson Kwan - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
Brian W's Pal - Unknown (1 set)

alright guys, we are (potentially) up to 16 sets!

thanks for scrambling together over the weekend everyone and getting paired up.

cSvat

Just spoke with hotbodies, he said it was easier for him to adjust my order to 50% off than to add Justin's order to mine, and for Justin to just call and order his and they will honor the 50% off.

blam

Administrator
Just spoke with hotbodies, he said it was easier for him to adjust my order to 50% off than to add Justin's order to mine, and for Justin to just call and order his and they will honor the 50% off.

I really wish they would just have done this from the start for everyone..... lol

can you get a hold of Justin and let him know he needs to make his own order?

blam

Administrator
I thought it did not matter if it was the same bodywork or not?

it does not. are you not paring up with Glen G?

if not, I can update the list and you and wilson can get together.

keep in mind, wilson's body work is 150$ more than yours so you guys have to work out how that is split.

Last edited:

blackhemi

Just talked to hotbodies too and don't really have to pair up they will honor the 50% off so my order is still good to go, what I want to know is, if Mike backed out are we still shipping to him or different spot.

blam

Administrator
Just talked to hotbodies too and don't really have to pair up they will honor the 50% off so my order is still good to go, what I want to know is, if Mike backed out are we still shipping to him or different spot.

we are shipping to Edmonton.

Brian Worsdall will be recieving the order at his workplace on calgary trail by weber motors.

IF the order arrives before christmas, I could probably bring your set down to calgary if that helps. I *may* be there for christmas weekend. I can leave it with my sister and you can pick it up from her if that helps.

if it arrives after christmas, dont think I can help unless im coming through for a boarding trip and have room in the trunk,

Last edited:

majikx

Awesome that you guys got this all sorted, sorry if there was any confusion, I tried to have them just honour a 50% off each set from the beginning, but maybe it was lost in translation.

If there is any Calgary guys , I'm in Edmonton every week so I can always pick up and bring down for you.

Glad this worked out for you guys

Mike

Alicat

I just put in my order. I told them to ship with Mike Zottmann order hopefully that still works. Also had to put in notes that i want 2 sets as the computer wouldnt process order for 2 sets to canada. Could we get them to put a list together before they ship of everybody's order so nothing gets forgotten ?

DEFBOY35

it does not. are you not paring up with Glen G?

if not, I can update the list and you and wilson can get together.

keep in mind, wilson's body work is 150$ more than yours so you guys have to work out how that is split.

Still with glen. Just wanted to confirm. But I see why you pointed out the difference there. Just easier when it's the same cost involved.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Yeah we can ship them all to my work.

Can someone edit the totals post? I'm driving.

I am ordering Wilson's and my buddy's for them just because.

Does that make 16 total?

blam

Administrator
Pairs:
1 & 2. Brian Worsdall - 2013 cbr600 (3 sets)
Brian Worsdall- 2011 bmw1000 (1 set)
3. Allan Millican -2006 gsxr 600 (2 sets)
4. Darel Messer -2014 bmw 1000 (1 set)
Darel Messer -2015 bmw 1000 (1 set)
5. Jon Bullee - 2013 cbr600 (1 set)
Brian Lam - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
6. Glen Gregory - 2011 ZX10 (1 set)
Shane Fraser 2008 yamaha r6 (1 set)
7. Justin Eacott - 2007 gsxr 600 (1 set)
Cory Svatos - 2003 R6 (1 set)
8. Wilson Kwan - 2013 Honda CBR600RR (1 set)
Brian W's Pal - Unknown (1 set)
9. BlackHemi (Carl) - (1 set)

Here is the updated list. PLEASE say something if you don't have a confirmed order

we currently have 17 sets on order.