Letter of resignation

411ninja

To all members of the EMRA
Please accept this message as a formal resignation as Vice-President and Director of the EMRA effective as of the 2018 AGM. It has been a honor to work with people who put so much of their time and effort into running this club.
I have given considerable thought to this significant decision over the past year and I feel this is a good time for me to resign. It's been 5 years, Ian made it over 10, that would put me at the half part - seems fitting. I am proud of what I have achieved on the executive and thankful for all that I have learned.
I will be happy to provide assistance to whoever takes over my duties.
I'm not retiring yet, 2019 is going to be the year that I just ride the bike and see where that gets me. Hopefully faster around the track!

rparsloe

Tricia,
I want to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put towards the club. There have been many occasions that I have witnessed yourself putting club needs before your own riding desires. The club has lost one very important executive member but has now also gained another kick ass female rider who will become quite competitive now that you can focus on your continuing development and passion.

Many thanks,
Richard

For what it’s worth, your dedication was certainly noticed. Both of the race weekends I attended you appeared to do very well keeping things organized and still being able to get some track time inbetween.