Lightly Used, Full Digital Tire Warmers for 180 up SuperBike Size

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Set Only of Lightly Used, Full Digital Tire Warmers for 180 up SuperBike Size, SV Racing Parts Tire Warmers.

For someone needing a super sweet deal on barely used warmers, with a warranty for their 180 or up tires, This is for you, Jump on it and I will bring them to Edmonton with me tomorrow and you can pick them up.

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

Looking for $175 all in for these, SV Racing Parts is the manufacturer so you will get the warranty with these as well,

Excellent Product that allows you to set the Tire Temperatures in One Degree increments up to 195 degrees,

Email me Directly for them at [email protected] No PM Please,

These parts will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Set Only of Lightly Used, Full Digital Tire Warmers for 180 up SuperBike Size, SV Racing Parts Tire Warmers.

For someone needing a super sweet deal on barely used warmers, with a warranty for their 180 or up tires, This is for you, Jump on it and I will bring them to Edmonton with me tomorrow and you can pick them up.

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

Looking for $175 all in for these, SV Racing Parts is the manufacturer so you will get the warranty with these as well,

Excellent Product that allows you to set the Tire Temperatures in One Degree increments up to 195 degrees,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Set Only of Lightly Used, SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers for 180 up SuperBike Size, SV Racing Parts Tire Warmers.

If you are thinking Ice Racing this winter, Tire Warmers are a super tool to use for your bike and get the tires working for you this winter,

For someone needing a super sweet deal on barely used warmers, with a warranty for their 180 or up tires, This is for you, Jump on it and I will bring them to Edmonton for the AGM and you can pick them up at the meeting.

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

Blair