Looking for someone to pit with\beside

Jason Henton

Looks like this weekend is going to be my first race. I am from BC and am hoping to find someone who is willing to pair up beside or with at the pits\paddocks to provide a little help\security\advice ect. Preferably someone who is not going to be on the track at the same time as me.. Im not sure of how Stratotech is setup, but I have a small 9x9 ezup tent I would be willing to share in return.

sand.man

This might be a silly question, but have you already gone through all of the required race licensing etc?

I'm from BC originally, what area are you from?

I'm not 100% sure yet if I am racing this weekend, but I will be at the track regardless. I'll be completing my last 2 required novice races if I do race, feel free to pit beside me.

I'll have more tools and stuff with me than you can shake a stick at, and a fair bit of track experience prior to this year being my first with the EMRA.

I like to pit close to Doug of Ronin Motorcycle Works, if I dont know something he sure will ;)

sand.man

I grew up in the lower mainland, lived in Victoria for a few years then moved here a few years ago.

Sure do miss the coastal roads and "winter".

I spent 15 years in the Lower Mainland too. Mostly Abbotsford and Chilliwack, a little in Langely also. I miss the nearly year round riding. I always rode in the rain too, I think it makes you a better rider.

Jason, if you like, you can set up in my area. I have a large toyhauler that I set up for the weekend. There's even some extra bunks if you need a place to crash... your head, not your bike. Ha Ha! I'm part of the EMRA executive and a riders rep and tech inspector so I can probably keep you pointed in the right direction. I also bring plenty of tools and supplies. I ride in the expert classes so won't be riding the same time as you (sounds like you'll be racing the Novice classes). I'll be there Friday afternoon to set up. I'll be set up at the far left as you come through the gates. Just look for the "Shockwave" trailer, or you can ask pretty much anybody where I'm at and they'll likely know.

Cheers,
Norm :D

Last edited: