Michelin 2012 Information

Michelin Man

Hi All

Hope your winter is treating you well. Just a heads up that information will be posted soon here about the new tires. This year a new line of Michelin Tires will be available "Michelin Power Cup", further we will continue to offer unbeleivable customer service and support for Michelin Riders. We will offer many services like bike setup, coaching, pit checks and support for free to Michelin Riders. These services will be available to all other riders for a fee. We will again also be offering on track sales and repair of suspension & Bikes. No news on Contingency schedules yet either. I will post as soon as pricing and information is available..

We will be down early each weekend to help you get started early on setup and tire changes.

If anyone has a need for special tires please email me asap @ [email protected] or call @ 403-396-1443.

Dave..

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I just called the Team Michelin Contingency phone number given on their website, comes back that my call cannot be completed, what gives? I still haven't recieved any contingency money from Michelin last year, I have called twice before, spoke to them and each time I was assured my card and money were in the mail, still nothing.

Let me know what you can do for me here Dave.

Jon.

Ryno

Hey Jon when I get home I will find the number I was calling last season, I got paid within a week of each round, but I had to stay on them and make sure! Are your results ratified on the xtrm site? That was the other hold up

Dean

You can also open a support incident with XTRM too. [email protected] and make sure to include your XTRM account too.

We had one guy who had the same problem, and it turned out he didn't have an XTRM Pro account.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
So long story short, I sent emails and made phone calls, left voice mails, still no payment. All I got back was XTRM and Michelin have split ways, and no one knows (or IMO wants to say) what is going on with any kind of contingency past, present, future.

Michelin Man

So long story short, I sent emails and made phone calls, left voice mails, still no payment. All I got back was XTRM and Michelin have split ways, and no one knows (or IMO wants to say) what is going on with any kind of contingency past, present, future.

Xtrm has not been the best to deal with. It has nothing to do with me and I tried calling for some customers and was told they had to call... I would be willing to try to offer some deals to those that were treated unfairly.. Give me a call and tell me what happened..

Dave