New 2010 Continental Cargo 7 X 14 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a New 2010 Continental Cargo 7 X 14 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Completely Set Up for your bikes with Chicken Hawk Tire Rack Mounted on the wall,

EZ Track built into walls and Floor to tie your bikes down and store your gear strapped to the walls,

The Trailer has the 1 foot Extra Height Ceiling so packing, storing, and never having to worry about hitting your head on anthing is really great,

12v and 110v Electrical lights, Electrical plugs front and back inside trailer, GFI Plug Exterior,

This is a Very well set up custom built trailer with Full LED Light Exterior Lighting Package which means that you have no exterior light bulbs to burn out,

Built in 12 foot Awning, Porch Light by door, Electrical plug ins, and lots more great features,

3' Wide Man Door on side, and Full Ramp Rear Loading for Easy Access, White Interior, No Slip Floor,

Looking for $8900 Canadian, all in,

IMG_3960.jpg

BlairsTrailerAwning.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

Email me directly at [email protected] or call me at 604-261-4654

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Just a quick bump for a great Custom Built Trailer with lots of features, and a great price,

Will be at the Track next event to view,

Email me at [email protected] for more details,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a New 2010 Continental Cargo 7 X 14 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Completely Set Up for your bikes with Chicken Hawk Tire Rack Mounted on the wall,

EZ Track built into walls and Floor to tie your bikes down and store your gear strapped to the walls,

The 1 foot Extra Height Ceiling for Loading, Storing, and clearnance is a really great feature,

12v and 110v Electrical lights, Electrical plugs front and back inside trailer, GFI Plug Exterior,

This is a Very Well set up Custom Built Trailer with Full LED Light Exterior Lighting Package which means that you have no exterior light bulbs to burn out,

Built in 12 foot Awning, Porch Light by door, Electrical plug ins, and lots more great features,

3' Wide Man Door on side, and Full Ramp Rear Loading for Easy Access, White Interior, No Slip Floor,

IMG_3960.jpg

BlairsTrailerAwning.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

New Custom Built 2010 Continental Cargo 7 X 14 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale

:) Hi Everyone, I have a New 2010 Continental Cargo 7 X 14 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Completely Set Up for your bikes with the 48" Chicken Hawk Tire Rack Mounted on the wall,

EZ Track is built into walls and Floor to tie your bikes down and store your all your gear strapped to the walls,

The 1 foot Extra Height Ceiling for Loading, Storing, and clearnance is a really great feature,

12v and 110v Electrical lights, Electrical plugs front and back inside the trailer with GFI Plug on the Exterior by the 3' wide side entrance door,

This is a Very Well set up Custom Built Trailer with the Full LED Exterior Lighting Package which means that you have no exterior light bulbs to burn out,

Includes Built in 12 foot wide by 10 foot deep Awning, Exerior Porch Light by door, Electrical plug ins, and lots more great features,

Dual axles with Upgraded Radial Tires and Electic Brakes,

IMG_3960.jpg

BlairsTrailerAwning.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair