New Motion Pro Tools T-Handle Deep Sockets Now Available

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, If you are a Tool Loving Kind of Person, you will want these.

The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available, This Tool Package is not even going to be released on Parts Canada until the fall of this year, I brought up 12 Sets and 8 are already sold and delivered,

Get Yours Early,

$80 all in is the equivalent of $8 per Tool in the Set,
IMG_5647.jpg

These are their New, Long T-Handles to let you get at the hard to access spots with Deep Sockets. You get the 7 Deep Socket T-Handles Sizes 8mm - 19mm and the 3 T-Handle #1, #2, and #3 Phillips drivers. These are the most common sizes used.

Order and Reserve your set now, or Come by the Pit on Friday Night at the Track Event and check them out if any are left,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

One and One Only, New Motion Pro Tools T-Handle Deep Sockets Now Available

I have one only of these Superb New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets and Driver Sets left. Email me to Reserve it for pick up at Round 3 Track Night on July 12th for our next event at Stratotech,

The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available, This Tool Package is not even going to be released on Parts Canada until the fall of this year, I brought up 12 Sets and 11 are already sold and delivered,

Get Yours Early,

IMG_5647.jpg

These are their New, Long T-Handles to let you get at the hard to access spots with Deep Sockets. You get the 7 Deep Socket T-Handles Sizes 8mm - 19mm and the 3 T-Handle #1, #2, and #3 Phillips drivers. These are the most common sizes used.

Order and Reserve your set now, or Come by the Pit on Friday Night at the Track Event and check them out if any are left,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I have one only of these Superb New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets and Driver Sets left. Email me to Reserve it for pick up at Round 3 Track Night on July 12th for our next event at Stratotech,

The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available, This Tool Package is not even going to be released on Parts Canada until the fall of this year, I brought up 12 Sets and 11 are already sold and delivered,

Get Yours Early,

IMG_5647.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, If you are a Tool Loving Kind of Person, you will want these. These sets are not available for sale in Canada so I bought the last of Motion Pro Inventory and am bringing them up to Edmonton for you,

I have Three Sets only of these Superb New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets and Driver Sets left. Email me to Reserve it for pick up at Round 7 Track Night on September 6th for our next event at Stratotech,

Get Yours Early,

IMG_5647.jpg

Order and Reserve your set now, or Come by the Pit on Thursday Night at the Track Event and check them out if any are left,

Blair