New Pirelli Tire Vendor in Alberta

Acceleration Racing New Pirelli Tire Vendor in Alberta

Cochrane, Alberta: Acceleration Racings’ Clint McBain is pleased to announce that effective immediately; Acceleration Racing will be the new Pirelli Race Tire vendor in Alberta and will offer track side support and sales at all regional races with the CMRA (Calgary-South), EMRA (Edmonton-North), as well as select track days hosted throughout the province.

If you have any questions regarding Pirelli Race Tires, track side support, pricing, or Pirellis NEW 2010 Prepaid Visa card contingency program, please contact Clint via email at [email protected] or by phone at 403.999-3546.

As of April 1, 2010, all customers will be able to pre-purchase their tires online at www.accelerationracing.com AND for those that do pre-purchase through our online store, you will receive FREE mounting and balancing at the track, that’s a savings of $20.00 per set…. J! Don’t worry, for those that prefer to continue to purchase tires the ol’fashioned way…… We will be selling and mounting tires trackside.

The NEW Accelerationracing.com Launches April 1st, 2010.

Fireman

Any infoon pricing and contingency Clint? It is just about that time to make a tire choice for the season.

Hey guys, I just finalized things the other day with Kevin (Mr. Pirelli here in Canada) and will get pricing up here either tonight or tomorrow, I've got to take a run up to your city (Edmonton) today to pick up a race bike :). In the future (after April 1,2010) all tire info will be available at our website www.accelerationracing.com on the store side.

I can tell you that there are a few new tires this year in both the Diablo Supercorsa (DOT) & Diablo SBK (Slick), and they are supposed to be awesome. I can't wait to try them out personally....

The new updated contingency program is ready to accept registrations as well, just go to www.diabloracer.com and check it out. I registered about 2 weeks ago and have already received my card..... A big improvement over years past:D. As for the payouts, I hope to receive that information any day now, but I am told that Pirelli will be supporting the EMRA again in 2010, they are just finalizing amounts.

Thanks for the inquirery guys. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through my email at [email protected]. That way I can get back to a little quicker.