New Pirelli Tires & Pricing !!!

Hey Fellow Racers,
Now that spring is officially here its time for me to crawl out of hibernation and inform everyone on what’s new and exciting with Acceleration Racing and Pirelli. There have been lots of rumors flying around this winter about Pirelli not offering contingency anywhere in North America for 2011 and I want explain this a little further so everyone knows precisely what’s going on and why!
This rumor is somewhat correct in that Pirelli head office is not putting together a North American contingency program. Last year’s new partnership with XTRM contingency provider did not work out as well as everyone was hoping for, so instead of continueing down that path and upsetting their loyal customers, Pirelli has decided to reduce the price on their tires in lieu of contingency which will benefit all Pirelli users regardless of finishing results.
For the front runners who's main concern is lowering lap times - Pirelli is not abondoning you..... they have come out with new and improved tires in both the championship winning Diablo Superbike (Slicks) as well as the most popular Diablo Supercorsa SC (DOT) series. For those that were fortunate enough to try the new SC3 compound last year, you know this new compound technology offers unparallel grip while at the same time offers good longevity, which means saving money on tires.
For 2011 both the Diablo Supercorsa’s (DOT) and the Diablo Superbike (Slick) will be utilizing this new compound technology and will be available in 3 compound choices for both tires – SC0(ultra soft), SC1(soft) & SC2 (med). However this is not the only change - direct trickle down from the World Supersport and World Superbike, Pirelli has introduced new rear tire sizes again, the rear Diablo Supercorsa’s now come in either a 180/60-17 (use on 5.5” rim – most 600’s) and a 200/55-17 (use on 6” rim – most 1000cc bikes). The increased size offers more edge grip (mid corner) as well as a larger contact patch when driving out of the corners. Essentially, what this means is that mid corner as well as corner exit speeds should increase resulting in lower lap times. For the Diablo Superbike (slicks) the new rear tire size is 200/60-17 and this also results in more mid corner and drive grip.
Diablo Supercorsa SC (DOT Race Tires) starting as low as $329/set
icon_biggrin.gif
(120fr. /180rear).
Diablo Superbike (Slicks) starting as low as $388/set
icon_biggrin.gif
(120fr. /190rear).
Preseason order specials on now, while quantities last. Contact Clint if you would to know more – I’m here to help everyone, don’t be shy!

New for 2011 I will also be carrying the multi-compound Pirelli Rosso Corsa Street / trackday tires - unbeleivable pricing
eek.gif

Be sure to check out our website www.accelerationracing.com for more information and many more top of line race products.

Almost forgot - we are working hard to put together a special Pirelli contingency program for the soon to be announced W-CSBK series!

Thanks and I hope to hear from everyone real soon