New Race Number Reserve List (2011)

yak

Hello

It is that time of year again.

If you are new to racing or want to change numbers for 2011 please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve. (Red numbers are for Novice and Intermediate racers whereas black numbers are for Expert racers.)

Please include your name (I don't know all of the user names) and if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you have not registered for the EMRA race school then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

Note returning racers automatically have their numbers reserved so check the "Rider Directory" list under the "Club Information" tab of the website to see if the number that you would like is available.

It would be helpful if promoted racers post to this list and indicate which red number is now available in addition to which black number they would like.

Thanks,

Todd

Number Changes for 2011

Black Numbers

62 Jamie Grady
3 Rusty Townsend
67 Fred Jolivet
25 Spence King
75 Jesse Coombe

Red Numbers
69 Aaron Sirovyak
54 Ryan Martin
45 Ernie McCafferty
2 Ryan Brady
187 Bruce Taylor
91 Matthew Sweet
88 Ben Trahan
17 Frank Potiuk
60 Blair Layton
77 Derek Sieben
23 Adam Brown
18 Andrew Niekrasov
27 Jeff Murphy
26 Colin Lolacher
19 Frank Barry
42 Mike Maggrah
47 Chuck Antle
81 Amy Fuechtmann
49 Nigel Vanderkooi
114 Tyler Colville

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Scott Blair is keeping red 24? Or if Andrew Sand is keeping red 3?

If not, I would like red 24 or red 3 (novice). Name is Ryan. PM sent

watchdrama8jm.gif

Last edited:

madmax

I want 8 back if not give me 88 I bought a bunch of 8's i want to use them!

Last edited:

yak

Hi again.

To those that have posted to this thread please read my edited post and provide any missing information.

Thanks,

Todd

RacerX

Matthew Sweet - Red #91

Racing this season, raced in 2009.

Matthew Sweet
Red #91
Thanks.

(Can you pm me if there's anything special I need to do - I skipped racing in 2010)

Spooner

Does anyone know if Scott Blair is keeping red 24? Or if Andrew Sand is keeping red 3?

If not, I would like red 24 or red 3 (novice).

watchdrama8jm.gif

Apparently my first post was "offensive". :rolleyes:

As I SAID before, a new number shouldn't be picked on the hopes that a older rider isn't going to show up this coming year. Who knows if they ever even look at the EMRA form?

You'd look plenty silly, if you have someone else's # on your bike.

~S

Apparently my first post was "offensive". :rolleyes:

As I SAID before, a new number shouldn't be picked on the hopes that a older rider isn't going to show up this coming year. Who knows if they ever even look at the EMRA form?

You'd look plenty silly, if you have someone else's # on your bike.

~S

When did I say I was actually using their numbers. I was just checking in and expressing interest as per the original post. Sorry for asking. I will just pick a number that wasn't there last year. Not trying to step on any ones toes......

Andrew will be keeping 3

Thank you for letting me know.

Last edited:
Looks like Chris Walker was promoted to Expert. Can I take his old red #2?
(if it is available of course and not booked elsewhere) :D

madmax

Ben Trahan
raced 2009, 2010

red #8

but since i see someone else got it last year and my name wasnt in the 2010 directory

i would like 88 if 8 is unavailable

Last edited:

yak

Dean

I've been trying to make it out for a race in Mission for a couple of years. Can I borrow your "X" when I finally show up?

Dean

Yep, you can borrow the X. Just takes black electrical tape! I hope to see you guys out here!

sv-racing-parts

:) I'll be racing this year, I will take the same Red 60 I have had on my bike for a few years now,

See you all out at the track soon,

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
Blair