One Only, Brand New Pit Bull SS Rear Stand

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Only, Pit Bull SS Rear Stand left In Stock here and ready to bring up to Edmonton with me for Friday morning. $170 All In,

749_999RearStand.jpg

These are the best of the very best, work on every bike except Single Side Swing arm, and will last a lifetimes worth of motorcycles,

All the other Pit Bull Stands and Trailer Restraints coming up this time are spoken for,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

One Only, Brand New Pit Bull SS Rear Stand and One Only New Pit Bull Front Stand

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Only, Pit Bull SS Rear Stand left In Stock here and One Only Brand New Pit Bull Front Stand ready to bring up to Edmonton with me for Friday morning. $170 All In each for either of these Two Pit Bull stands.

Pit Bull is the best their is and are made to last a lifetime.

749_999RearStand.jpg

These are the best of the very best, They work on every bike except Single Side Swing arm, and will last a lifetimes worth of motorcycles,

All the other Pit Bull Stands and Trailer Restraints coming up this time are spoken for,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Only, Pit Bull SS Rear Stand left In Stock here and One Only Brand New Pit Bull Front Stand ready to bring up to Edmonton with me for Friday morning. $170 All In each for either of these Two Pit Bull stands.

749_999RearStand.jpg

These are the best of the very best, They work on every bike except Single Side Swing arm, and will last a lifetimes worth of motorcycles,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

One Only, Brand New Pit Bull SS Rear Stand and One Only Pit Bull Front Stand

I also have the Converter for the Pit Bull Front Stand with Pin for Steering Stem as I brought it in for a member who has not since responded available for anyone looking for these Lifetime Quality Stands,

749_999RearStand.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

One Only, Brand New Pit Bull SS Style Rear Stand

:) Hi Everyone, I have One Only, Pit Bull SS Rear Stand left In Stock here.

I have it ready for pickup in Edmonton for anyone wanting this Lifetime Quality Rear Stand.

$170 All In each for either of these Two Pit Bull stands.

749_999RearStand.jpg

Blair

Last edited: