OPP race bodywork

Sterling

Anybody ever use OPP bodywork or know anything about it? Wondering about the fibreglass stuff not the bling bling carbon fibre.

racer51

OPP glass

Anybody ever use OPP bodywork or know anything about it? Wondering about the fibreglass stuff not the bling bling carbon fibre.

I bought their glass for my RC51. I can atest to its durability as I have crashed it no less than 5 times. It is very strong and flexible...and rebuilds very well. The last crash really trashed it, but I was able to glass it all back together very well.

They ship promptly by bus and were great to deal with.

oldskool

The fibre glass is on par with sharkskins and attack bodywork. It's light, flexible and the finish is ready for paint, no pin holes, heavy 'warpage' and defects all over the place like cheap shit. I've seen A LOT of different bodywork go through my shop, you wouldn't be dissapointed.

Juan42

I put a set on the bike that Rick just bought...the old 96 CBR Track Mule. The fit wasn't perfect, but good enough to make it work. It semed pretty well made, reinforced at the mounting points, and quite flexible. I never had the joy of crashing it, but I think it saw some action by the next guy(s).