Pirelli Tire's for 2012

Spooner

Empire Tyres, in conjunction with OnTrack Performance Riding School, is proud to announce that we will be the new Pirelli race tire distributor for Alberta. We will be attending each EMRA race round to supply you with the superb Supercorsa DOT race tires and the Superbike race slicks. We are excited to provide you with trackside tire changes and tire services during the 2012 race season.

Empire Tyres is also partnering with OnTrack Performance Riding School, Edmonton’s premier track day school, to bring all of our track day riders the Pirelli Rosso track day DOT tires and the Superbike Pro track day slicks.

Given the expertise of OnTrack head instructor Justin Knapik, and Empire Tyres’ commitment to providing EMRA racers with the best race tire product at the most competitive pricing, we know that you will all share in our excitement to start the 2012 race season.

Very shortly, we will be announcing our 2012 Pirelli race tire pricing, our new website, and preseason special buys.

Please stay tuned!

Scott Paras

Spooner

Jamie,

I have asked Kevin Graham, if it is possible to bring the 16.5's in for you. I believe I should be, but I'll let you know asap.

Thanks,

~Scott

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Right on guys.
Big question what everyone will be asking, is there contingency this year? I spoke to Marbod Kern (WMRC pirelli rep) and he said its still up in the air right now, that was a two weeks ago.

I run 16.5 and so does Jeff Dahms (coming up from Calgary for this season)
Please do look into it.

Dean

Marbod has always brought in a few 16.5s, so I can't see any reason why Scott can't! Marbod orders from KG, much like Scott will.

Spooner

:)Bump!:D Website is now open.

www.empiretyres.ca

Please feel free to call or email me for any pre-orders. Or even just to let me know if you are planning on running Italian rubber this year.

Also, note that there is a 5% discount for bulk purchases of 4 sets or more. (8 tyre minimum, doesn't need to be sets.)

Thanks!

Scott Paras

[email protected]
(780)903-8502

Last edited: