Pirelli Tyres 2014

Spooner

Hi All,

Tires are starting to come in! We, with On-Track Performance will be suppling Pirelli tyres for yet another year this 2014.

The good news is the Diablo Superbike Pro's 190's have been updated to a 200 series similar to the full on Superbike slicks. As well the edge grip has been greatly improved. Very excited to test these out.

For the unfortunate news. After 4 years of of holding prices for the Superbike tyres the same, this is the year pricing has had to be adjusted. New pricing for the 120/200 Superbike slicks will be $430.00, up just $10.00 from the years past. I hope all can appreciate that I'm trying to still be the cheapest tire source in western Canada and Usa.

Please see the attached pdf. for updated pricing.

Any questions, please feel free to call me or text. (Though if your texting me, let me know who you are and number.) :)

Also, those interested in a 5% discount, same deal as last year. Any tyre combination that totals 10 tyres will receive the discount.

See you at the track! I'll be at every race round and at most track days with tyre services available. $10.00 per Pirelli and $20.00 per for all others.

~Scott Paras
(780)903-8502

Attachments

• EmpireTyres Web Sheet 14.0.pdf
    189.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: