Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have had a number of requests and I am going to do another Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for the next couple of weeks,

pitbulltrailerrestraint2.jpg

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

pitbulltrailerrestraint-1.jpg

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $300 all in, Shipping is $15 Flat Rate to Edmonton with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

Email me Directly Right Away to be included with a contact phone number and your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great racing parts and accessories,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

yak

Product Endorsement

Like Scott said. These are quality pieces that will work for years. I have a couple of Pit Bull products including the trailer restraint and have been very happy with the positive way they hold the bike. (Note: they aren't light or cheap but they work really well.)

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, Anyone interested in taking advantage of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy Please Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after and on the list for the the ones you want.

I need to know the model and year of bike that the Trailer Restraing is for and your contact phone number as well as Email address,

These are great products that will make loading and securing your bike so easy,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have had a number of EMRA Members Email regarding the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy,

Do not procrastinate, It is continuing for a few more weeks but this is the busiest time of the year with Race Season winding up in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products,

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $300 all in, Shipping is $15 Flat Rate to Edmonton with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

Email me Directly Right Away to be included with a contact phone number and your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great racing parts and accessories,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy Update

:) Hi, I need everyone that has ordered and is expecting their Pit Bull Trailer Restraint to Email me right away with the bike model and year so that we can make sure that they all go to the right people,

If you receive one in the next couple of days, check the box to be sure it matches your bike model and year,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have and extension from Pit Bull for us on the Trailer Restraint Group Buy. I have had a number of EMRA Members Email regarding the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy and I am extending it for a bit longer,

Do not procrastinate, this is the busiest time of the year with Race Season winding up in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products,

They have been super so far and they are shipping them to me right away,

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, First,Congratulations to everyone who was able to take advantage of The Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy. They are being delivered now and being installed in trailers all over the Edmonton.

Secondly, This is the Last and Final Call for getting your orders in for The Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy.

Due to the volume it is still available for EMRA Members and Racers for the next short time. Do Not Procrastinate, Email me Directly Now and get yours on the Order Today,

These are Sweet units for Safely Loading and Transporting your Bikes,

These are the ultimate way to safely transport your bike on your trailer.

This is the fastest and most secure way way to load and haul your bikes available anywhere.

Just ask any of the EMRA Member that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

EMRA Member Price is $300 all in, with $15 Shipping to anywhere in Western Canada with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

Email me Directly at [email protected] Right Away to be included with a contact phone number and your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Blair