Podium plaques & championship trophies

twidders

It has been another great season, thanks to everyone who participated this year. Congrats to everyone, even if you didn't do as well as you had hoped...next year. We really appreciate your continued support in keeping the EMRA racing.

As explained at the riders meeting, there was a sign up list circulating for any of the Intermediate or Expert riders who achieved a top 3 result in any of their classes, you are eligIble for a New style picture plaque.

Pictures will be supplied by one of our famous photographers, however, if you have a racing picture of yourself that you just LOVE, then send me an email of a large file and I will make that happen. Please put your name and racer # in the subject.

Also, if you are eligible for a Championship trophy, the same sign up sheet applies. We will have a trophy made IF YOU REQUEST IT. This is all in hopes to minimize the boxes of unclaimed awards that Ian and I keep stored in our garages.

If you are interested in receiving the plaque you must let me know by September 20th. If you did not highlight your name on my sheet, reply to this thread with your name and bike number and I will mark you on the list. Please let your racer friends know of this deadline. So don't miss out. Understandably, we need to give the engraver enough time to prepare the plaques and trophies before the banquet.

If you are unable to attend the year end banquet to receive your hard earned award, then please contact me to arrange a pick up.

Email me or reply here if you have any questions.
[email protected]

Send pics to [email protected] or we can meet to drop off a memory stick if you prefer.

Trina Widders
EMRA #28

Last edited:

twidders

There is still a chance to get in on this. I need to know by tonight.
Email me asap...tell all your fellow racers.

Trina
EMRA