Questions about WCC and liscense

Limbo

I signed up for the WCSS trackday on the 30th, their confirmation e-mail mentions that a valid race license must be shown at the track to recieve better pricing. Justin, are you planning on attending the trackday, or have any input on how to provide a valid race license?

Thanks

Last edited:

Dean

The gang from WCSS are reasonable. You can always show them your license from last year, and they should accept that too.

Fireman

I will be there Friday thru Sunday. If there is any ssues about licencing I will get you sorted out.

The wmrc is a fantastic host club. They are there to assist us in getting you racing. As long as you meet the requirements for licencing and bike tech we will be able to figure out the paperwork from a club standpoint.

Dean

Registration

Hey Guys,

I hope you all have a safe trip down here. On Saturday morning for registration, if we could get all the out-of-towners at the registration shack at time of opening, 7am, that would be awesome. We have to process quite a few people this day, so the earlier the better. Please bring proof of license (even last years will do, or be on the list that Justin provides), as well as your dbcom transponder with you. If you are renting a dbcom, then no worries, but we have to verify the number at the registration shack.

We accept cash or credit as payment, and there is a bank machine across the street from the track, but nothing onsite.

Thanks,
Dean