Race Number Reserve List (2012)

yak

Hello

Update: note I will be periodically deleting posts as the information is updated in this thread. Also I have added a now available list of red numbers from recently promoted Experts.

It appears to be that time of year already.

If you are new to racing or want to change numbers for 2012 please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve. (Red numbers are for Novice and Intermediate racers whereas black numbers are for Expert racers.)

Please include your name (I don't know all of the user names) and if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you have not registered for the EMRA race school then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

Note: returning racers automatically have their numbers reserved so check the Rider Directory:
http://www.emra.ca/Downloadable%20Forms/RacerDirectory.pdf

to see if the number that you would like is available.

Released Red Numbers Now Available for 2012

Number Changes for 2012

Red Numbers
4 Richard Brown
5 Ben Trahan
6 Steve Kozicki
10 Blair Layton
12 Amy Fuechtmann
14 Dan Velpel
15 Dave Dunbar
21 Pierre Pelletier
22 Ryan Lehbauer
29 Chris Meyer
32 Randall Rieder
35 Shane Fraser
41 Sean Smith
43 Beau Thompson
57 Kent Chapman
58 Kevin Peters
60 James Langley
61 Sandi Chapman

66 Brian Worsdall
68 Gord Squire
71 Kurt West
83 Laurie Stross
84 Gurpreet Lehal
86 Dave Kendal
88 Blake Rodgers
89 Alex Irving
96 James Smith
Lee Depner
119 Alex Schramm
199 Matthew Smith
412 Angele Downie
777 Adam Loewen

Black Numbers
4 Lorna Stelmack
5 John Stroh
6 Jon Bullee
14 Nick Popik
49 Nigel Vanderkooi
51 Dave Thorne
84 Heiko Boychuk
96 Jeff Dahms
199 Tanner Willcocks

White number on Blue background (only 1 is available)
1 Neil Carlson

* New rider needing license

Last edited:

Dean

I see Yak and I are still proudly swapping 42X back and forth. He gets to run the prestigious "X" at Mission and I get to run it at Stratotech.

Everyone knows that 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Don't believe me? Read Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

barebones

Race #

Is #97 available? I was going to do a few track days before I decide to race . I did race novice in calgary last year. I haven't registerted or anything just yet.

yak

Hi Trevor

Red 97 is already taken. Have a look at the rider directory under the club information tab which is also linked to in my first post of this thread.

Track days are a great learning opportunity, but I think that a race weekend with the club is also great value for novices at $180 in registration fees for the 2 days (2 races on Sunday, plus practice).

Regards,

Todd

Is #97 available? I was going to do a few track days before I decide to race . I did race novice in calgary last year. I haven't registerted or anything just yet.

Last edited:

yak

Chris

You are ready to roll. Thanks for the explanation provided in the PMs.

Regards,

Todd

GSmith

Novice Race Numbers

Can you please reserve Red 96 for James Smith (Novice) and Red 199 for Matthew Smith (Novice)...the little kid in the bright leathers.

Thanks.

Grant