Register now! Save $$$

ian

Racers, Online registration for round 1 closes this Wednesday at midnight, after that time you will have to register at the track on Saturday and pay a $20 late registration fee.

Registration for rounds 2 to 6 will remain open.

Also, don't forget to print off and fill out one of these medical forms that you are required to carry in your leathers at all EMRA race events.

http://www.emra.ca/Downloadable%20Forms/2011/MedicalInformationForm.pdf

Last edited:
PM sent. Requesting username for the event registration website. Also wondering about the possiblilty of registering on Sunday morning for Sunday practice and the novice races. Don't know if I will have my bike sorted by Saturday :D

ian

PM sent. Requesting username for the event registration website. Also wondering about the possiblilty of registering on Sunday morning for Sunday practice and the novice races. Don't know if I will have my bike sorted by Saturday :D

PM sent back

Ian

Dean

I'm trying to pre-register for the WCC rounds, however, the system will not let me bypass the $35 membership fee. How do I get around that?

yak

Dean

I've made a change to your account, give it another try.

Regards,

Todd

Dean

Yep, that worked. Finally got around to trying again. All booked up now for the WCC rounds!