Ronin motorcycle works

Fireman

I have had the opportunity to have quite a few bikes built and tuned from Doug clavier over at ronin motorcycle works in sylvan lake. Every bike since 2009 actually. He has done my dirtbikes, motards, and sportbikes. From engine builds to tunes I have always had quality work done.

Doug never ceases to impress me. Last night he worked until way way after closing in order to get my bike ready for my races in California. He spent days machining parts and tuning and was able to get the bike done to meet a tight deadline.

Everyone always reads that they should take their bikes to ronin for tuning, but this is the reason why you would be crazy to go anywhere else.

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Doug did my bikes this week. Found some huge gains.... My 636 makes more than most 750s now...no big deal.
And the 450 is on par with the sv650s now.
Can't wait to play with that smooth power in the corners.

M87

Another story of Doug saving someones bike and race weekend.
I'm sure he doesn't want any more customers that are as much trouble me, but if you need something done right he is the guy.
After the clutch let go and polluted the inside of my ZX6RR with shrapnel he was a great help in getting me up and running with a 636.
He trouble shot problems, came up with solutions and I now have a running bike that would be very competitive if it was being ridden by anyone but me.
Although I never have seen a repair bill that made me smile I have to admit that what I paid was a true bargain. It's impossible to put a price on the kind of service Doug delivers, but I know that a dealer would have cost me hundreds more. Perhaps hundreds and hundreds and hundreds!
I would also like to thank the parts department at E&S cycle for performing miracles. I am going to give them a separate post but for now I just want everyone to spend millions of dollars at Ronin Motorcycle Works in Sylvan Lake.

d.b

Sounds like pretty good endorsement of these guys, I've been looking for somewhere to take my bike. Are they still in business? I can't seem to find a website or anything recent.

Spooner

Doug's been out of the game for a few now...

If your looking for a similar shop, contact Vass Performance (403) 337-4041
Located in Carstairs.

~S