Round 1 Registration Open

Dave86

Please read through all the following instructions carefully to avoid problems during registration.

Visit the following address and log in to your account, if you have not logged into the system before, please email [email protected] with the following information: Your full name, race number, email address, license type (novice, intermediate or expert), and year / make / model of the bike you are going to race. If you have not selected your race number yet, please see this thread for details:

https://trackintel.com/ti/emra/index.html

The first step is to select your race number, then click Next. If it is already highlighted / selected, click the plus sign on your number. If your number is already taken, email [email protected] so we can sort it out.

Under Practice, select your bike from the drop down list and click Next
In the Races tab, click the plus sign below each race you'd like to enter, and choose "Sunday Only" from the drop down list. (This is important, if you select both days it will try to charge you double for races, this option is only for double headers)

Under Extras, you can choose to purchase a Medical Data Carrier if you do not yet have one for your helmet, also you can choose to rent a transponder if you do not already have a MyLaps motorcycle transponder. Please be aware that we have a small rental pool, so it is advisable to purchase your own if you have not already done so.

On the next screen you can review the charges, and choose to pay by credit card, or pay at the track. If you see anything wrong, or run into any issues during the registration, please email [email protected] and we can help you out.

*Just a note for those in the 2016 EMRA Race School, your membership fee was already included in the price of the race school. When you register, just send me an email to [email protected] after you have submitted your registration and I'll remove the item before the order gets processed.

Standard fees are as follows:

EMRA Membership $40
EMRA Race License Fee $60
Practice $150
Novice Races $120
First Race $110
Additional Races $30 Each
Medical Data Carrier $5
Weekend Transponder Rental $50

Online registration will close May 25th.

Last edited:

KenJack

Transponder

I have been trying to find out information on the MyLaps transponder, but haven't been too successful.

I have been seeing posts regarding some riders buying a transponder. On the MyLap website I am seeing yearly subscriptions but no pricing for the actual unit.

Will it be necessary to get one of these in order to participate in EMRA events this year? If so, what am I to get? Do I buy the one year subscription and they just sent the unit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave86

I have been trying to find out information on the MyLaps transponder, but haven't been too successful.

I have been seeing posts regarding some riders buying a transponder. On the MyLap website I am seeing yearly subscriptions but no pricing for the actual unit.

Will it be necessary to get one of these in order to participate in EMRA events this year? If so, what am I to get? Do I buy the one year subscription and they just sent the unit?

Sorry, didn't see this comment before.

You can find all the information about transponders here:

http://emra.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=3440

The subscription is for the transponder itself, MyLaps does not sell the units outside of subscriptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave86

Just a reminder folks, pre-registration closes at 11PM tonight. There will be a $50 late registration fee if you did not register online and register at the track.