Round 2-3 Double header Dunlop tire order.

majikx

Ok guys, firstly I want to thank everyone who was patient with us our first weekend of doing the Dunlop tires, there was a few mistakes that we will not have happen again, although it all worked out!! happy that there was some fast guys on the tires, and a few guys hit personal best lap times and weekends with them.

We will continue to strive to provide up to date information, tire compounds and any thing we can to help out riders in the pits.

With that all in mind, we will have to make an order for the second round here soon, by mid to end of next week. I know everyone just got done the weekend but please think ahead to what you may need for a 3 day bike fest that is called a double header. We had a few guys asking for tires and as I stated its hard for us to stock a ton of extras.. If you order you WILL have tires.

Be mindful that there is a good chance that there WILL be a rain race soon, and if you dont have rain tires you maybe sitting in your pits not out playing in the water.

Contact myself by emailing [email protected], or find me on Facebook and messenger me, please please double check and make sure you get ordered what you need.

PS for anyone traveling down south that needs tires, and we dont install them, ask us about our US discount pricing for just taking a set.

See you all in a few weeks.

Mike Zottmann
ZBMracing