Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by nac.00, Sep 5, 2019.

1. nac.00

nac.00 EMRA Executive Member Staff Member

Neil
    Hey everyone. Please feel free to nominate who you think deserves the Sean Henderson Memorial Award.

The criteria is most outstanding all around racer voted by their peers

Please post your nomination below or let any of the execs know who you want to nominate.

Edit: please keep exec members out of the nomination as they are expected to be outstanding.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    2quickrides likes this.
  2. gixxer60_0

gixxer60_0 Active Member

Thad Klassen
    I nominate Mark Armstrong,
    He always there to help anyone. Mark is a friendly face to the EMRA. He is envolved with the club helping where ever needed. Mark is a all around good guy and deserves to be recognized.

Thad

Whoopazz1 and Mantis like this.
  3. Cinder

Cinder Active Member

Dom
    I nominate Mark Armstrong, always there on & off the track
    helped me when my toy hauler broke down/spent 5 hours fixing it so i can attend last round.

Whoopazz1 and marmstro like this.
  4. Logan

Logan Member

Logan Evans
    I would like to nominate Kris Butler. Kris helped out alot of us novice guys this year, including myself. Always a positive attitude and willing to go out of his way to explain or help a guy out. On top of that when he runs into mechanical or physical issues hes on the track and volunteers to make sure the show keeps going on.

Nevets and 2quickrides like this.
  5. marmstro

marmstro EMRA Executive Member

Mark
    I nominate Neil Carlson. He is obviously an outstanding rider, but whenever someone has a bike problem or needs parts he is there. And his time spent running the club is immense and unacknowledged.

6. Whoopazz1

Whoopazz1 Member

Another one for Mark Armstrong for sure. His willingness to help anyone even at the cost of him missing a few track session goes a long way, with new and veteran riders. I have seen it over and over again. He is a very open minded individual that usually puts everyone before himself. The patience he has have also paid off by his racing results this year.

marmstro likes this.
  7. DEFBOY35

DEFBOY35 Well-Known Member

Shane C Fraser
    I’d like to nominate graham lynch.
    His riding is silky smooth on that r3. He fought hard to earn his championship this year. Always willing to help out anybody.
    And much like Sean, the dude is always in a great mood and smiling. Bringing a positive energy to the pits.

marmstro, 2quickrides and SetUpSixRR like this.