Setup/Teardown volunteering

M87

OK,
We have now have all the spots filled for setup and teardown. As always the more the merrier but we have met the minimum.
Here is who we expect to see.

16-Jun 7pm
Volunteer 1
Thad Klassen
Volunteer 2
Cody Devereux
Volunteer 3
Justin Knapik
Volunteer 4
Adrian Taylor
Volunteer 5
Adam Taylor
Volunteer 6
Stephanie Siebert
Volunteer 7
Brian Worsdall
Volunteer 8
Everett

Teardown
19-Jun
Volunteer 1
Eric Russnak
Volunteer 2
Adam Taylor
Volunteer 3
Brian Lam
Volunteer 4
Rambo
Volunteer 5
James Kendrick
Volunteer 6
Ryan Brady
Volunteer 7
Cal Ozimko
Volunteer 8
Steve O'Brien

I don't remember who Rambo is but that's not important as long as he remembers who he is. I won't be around but thanks to all who volunteered and I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Mike

M87

OK now that everyone knows that I don't actually read the entire post we have three openings for teardown Sunday.
We also have ONE OPENING ON SETUP
It would also appear that I am the last person to find out Rambo is Randy Schuler. Actually I might not be the last person he probably told me already, maybe more than once.
At the next AGM I'm going to suggest mandatory name tags.
So here is the revised list.
16-Jun 7pm
Volunteer 1
Thad Klassen
Volunteer 2
Justin Knapik
Volunteer 3
Adrian Taylor
Volunteer 4
Adam Taylor
Volunteer 5
Stephanie Siebert
Volunteer 6
Brian Worsdall
Volunteer 7
Everett
Volunteer 8
YOUR NAME HERE

Teardown
19-Jun
Volunteer 1
Eric Russnak
Volunteer 2
Adam Taylor
Volunteer 3
Brian Lam
Volunteer 4
Randy Schüler
Volunteer 5
Steve O'Brien
Volunteer 6
Needed
Volunteer 7
Needed
Volunteer 8
Needed

Thanks to those already on the list and to those of you who haven'y volunteered yet, Here's your chance.

DEFBOY35

It would be a good thing if everybody was to have their name displayed on the side <-, or in their signature. At least a first name and initial.

M87

Thanks to every one who was there for setup/teardown at Round 2.
I couldn't make it so I am probably missing some names but here is my list.

Setup

Thad Klassen
Justin Knapik
Adrian Taylor
Adam Taylor
Stephanie Siebert
Brian Worsdall
Everett
Brian Lam
Aleks Vuckovic
Steele Bizuk

Teardown

Wilson Kwan
Eric Russnak
Adam Taylor
Brian Lam
Randy Schüler
Steve O'Brien
Justin Litzenberger
Owen El Baba
Steele Bizuk

I know there are at least three people that are there that I didn't get. PM me and I will add you to the list.
I would also like to note that there are several names that appear more than once. These are the people who are taking up the slack for the rest of us. Thank you.
Mike Cormier

Last edited:

M87

I have started to fill in next round on the first page of this post. If I have left anyone off of that list please let me know. I think I have put the right tear down guys on the right date this time :D

M87

Steele Bizuk has been added.
Look at this though...

Round3
Setup Date
07-Jul
Volunteer 1
Dave Kendal
Volunteer 2
Michael Cormier
Volunteer 3
Brian Lam*
Volunteer 4
Brian Worsdall*
Volunteer 5
Scott Paras*
Volunteer 6
Jon
Volunteer 7
Volunteer 8

Teardown Date
10-Jul
Volunteer 1
James Kendrick
Volunteer 2
Ryan Brady
Volunteer 3
Cal Ozimko
Volunteer 4
Adam Taylor*
Volunteer 5
Eric Russnak*
Volunteer 6
Adam Boven
Volunteer 7
Volunteer 8

Dave and I are going to be awfully lonely at setup and I'm not implying they would be anything but professional, they seem very nice in fact but, are those three guys at tear down going to be in good mood for the rest of the week if they have to do it all by themselves?
Just sayin...

Last edited:

M87

Thanks Adam, Eric and Wilson.
Adam and Eric I put your names down Wilson I did not.
I figured that since Wilson is there every time I wouldn't put him in then I noticed something, Adam and Eric are also "Multiple offenders" they have already helped more than once.
So have Owen Baba, Brian Lam, Justin Knapik and Steele Bizuk. There are always a couple of names I miss so there are even more people out there doing more than their share.
Wilson, and Aleks names never appear because I take them for granted and if you race at this club so do you.
My point is that if you don't see your name on page one or on a thank you list, why don't you?
If you were there, let me know and I will add you to the list, if you haven't been out yet pick a date and let me know.
We all appreciate it.

blam

Administrator
I'll be there for tear down and most likely for set up (just cant stay very long for set up this time)