Spectating

DEFBOY35

i am not positive on time fram but i know there are plans to set up the strato bleachers near corner 2, and the brush from the inside of corner 3/4 area is all cleared now providing a full view of corner 3. as for other stands im not too sure at thios point. csbk will also see added temporary stands. hopefully someone with more info can chime in as well.

teejay

May need the expertise of the tech guys, Kendal, Wilson. But it would be sweet if we could set up live on board camera streams, all the new go pros are equipped with Wifi and Bluetooth, that can be controlled with the Gopro app. distances of about 600 feet, so we would have to have a central location that would capture the biggest distance possible or even multiple locations. And obviously not everyone has the newest Gopro so it would take maybe a couple seasons to get it down pat but it would be pretty sweet to watch the action live like that.

DEFBOY35

May need the expertise of the tech guys, Kendal, Wilson. But it would be sweet if we could set up live on board camera streams, all the new go pros are equipped with Wifi and Bluetooth, that can be controlled with the Gopro app. distances of about 600 feet, so we would have to have a central location that would capture the biggest distance possible or even multiple locations. And obviously not everyone has the newest Gopro so it would take maybe a couple seasons to get it down pat but it would be pretty sweet to watch the action live like that.

supply the infrastructure and im sure it would be epic!!!!

Fireman

They will have the spectating infrastructure up by June, however our may date will not be very well situated to my understanding. At this point I am trying to get our bus stop and wall 3 moved