Superb Knox Contour Back Protectors in Stock and Ready to ship

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone; I have 4 of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and one of all the sizes of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

Back Protectors are mandatory, so any of you new members that would like one let me know and I will get you looked after right away,

Email me at [email protected] and I will ship any of these items to your door.

These really are the best of the very best.

The Knox Armour is as good as it gets for top quality protective gear. Don't fall into the cheap is good enough trap,

If you come off your bike, you want to get up and walk away. Back Protectors are mandatory for a good reason.

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

The Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors are in stock at the distributors and I will bring them in for you as you request them at the same prices as Sport Bike Track Gear, the North and South American Distributors. I am looking after the Pacific Northwest and Canada for them.

Email me directly at [email protected] I have your Knox Body Armour in stock and ready for you right away,

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

knoxchestprotector.jpg

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

The Handroid Gloves are so good, Worn by a number of our EMRA Race Clubs top Championship Racers.

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and view a sample of all the great products and then Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure everything is correct and get you looked after right away,

I also have lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Parts that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS 19 X 18 -20 Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well as Galfer SS Lines, Race Brake Pads, and Super Deals on Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

Whenever you need anything, Let me know, I will ship to you right away and get you a great deal on the best parts,

See you all soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair