Supporting Local Businesses

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Hey all,

Not all of you know this, but I’ve mentioned it before. The local dealerships are big supporters of the EMRA. Without them our race fees would have to increase to cover the $13,000-$16,000 we see each year from them. Here’s a few notes of what’s going on at some of these locations...

Echo Cycle is expanding their apparel section and really revamping their layout to make better use of their new building. They haven’t even been in their new location for a year and they’ve nearly outgrown it.

Argyll Motorsports is expanding their apparel section as well and carrying all the seasonal gear year-round. They’re hosting a Supercross watch party at their shop on a big projector screen on May 5th, then the Valencia MotoGP watch party on May 6th as a thank you to their customers if you want to check it out. They’re also a Dainese dealer now.

Scona Cycle is under new ownership as a part of Cycleworks and probably has a lot of new, positive changes ahead.

Turple Bros in Red Deer has a massive selection of gear and accessories and right now they’re offering race suits for a major special. Some clearance suits are $1599 regularly and they’re on sale for $599 to get you ready for race season. That’s $1000 off, it’s crazy.

Riverside Honda has their spring specials going on right now, i believe their open house is May 5th and they've got some new renovations to show off as well. They're also promoting their online store which you should check out.

Honda Extreme is doing 50% off all snow gear and accessories, 30% off all sunglasses, 25% off all Troy Lee Designs gear & accessories and all Bell helmets, then 20% off all MX gear, street gear and accessories. Tons of sales going on there for last years stuff but inquire about the newer stuff too and see what they can do for you.

Alberta Cycle is under new ownership and the new guys are very excited about the road racing scene, we hope to see them at the track this year in a few forms. I think we can all agree Argyll is better than ever, thanks to the new ownership a couple years back. So since Alberta Cycle just changed hands a few months ago I think we can expect some great new changes from them as well.

SRT Motorsports in Leduc has a new big building and I believe they’re the solo distributor in Alberta for CFMoto bikes and ATVs.

Riverside Motosports is doing their spring open house sale on May 5th and offering up to 60% off on units, parts, accessories and service. They're also throwing a BBQ and giving away free hot dogs and pop.

All of these dealers have agreed to offering 10% off most parts & accessories when you prove your EMRA membership. The best way to do that is show them your 2018 EMRA Racer Access Pass.

Be sure to thank management for their contributions.
Thanks gang!

Attachments

• IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    338 KB · Views: 7

blam

Administrator
If you have paid for your Access Pass and would like to pick it up, please feel free to contact me and we can work something out.

780 264 7888

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Great post!
Dealerships have supported the EMRA from day one, like Brian said they subsidize the cost of racing big time for all of us. They bring in all the cool gear and parts we need every race weekend. The staff, from managers to sales, to parts, everyone are in the industry because they love it. They share the same passion for their industry as we have for our sport, remember that next time you stop by one of our sponsoring dealerships. Let them know when you have had a great experience.