Suzuka by Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers,

sv-racing-parts

Chicken Hawk and Suzuka by Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers,

:) Hi Everyone, I have Six New Sets of the Digital, Suzuka by Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers, available here for $275 all in.

Fully Warranteed with the Chicken Hawk Racing Warranty and Guarantee, so you know you are getting the best,

tirewarmers001.jpg

tirewarmers002.jpg

These are great Tire Warmers, they get your tires to 175 degrees, keep them there, and are Fully Backed by Chicken Hawk Racing so you know they are good.

Red Light On when coming to Temp and Green light On when at temperature.

Email me directly for them at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

You can also order Brand New, Chicken Hawk Pole Position Tire Warmers, at $475 all in, available and in stock right now as well. These are the 3 position Temperature Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers that all the top AMA Superbike Teams run.

I will PayPal invoice you and get them out to you right away, or you can pick them up at the track.

If would like me to give you a quick call to discuss them and your needs just include your contact phone number and I will get back to you right away,

These Tire Warmers are all in stock and ready to be shipped to you or picked up at the track,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer Sale,

:) :) Hi Everyone, I have Six New Sets of the Digital, Suzuka by Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers, available here for $275 all in.

Fully Warranteed with the Chicken Hawk Racing Warranty and Guarantee, so you know you are getting the best,

tirewarmers001.jpg

tirewarmers002.jpg

These are great Tire Warmers, they get your tires to 175 degrees, keep them there, and are Fully Backed by Chicken Hawk Racing so you know they are good.

Red Light On when coming to Temp and Green light On when at temperature.

Email me directly for them at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

You can also order Brand New, Chicken Hawk Pole Position Tire Warmers, at $475 all in, available and in stock right now as well. These are the 3 position Temperature Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers that all the top AMA Superbike Teams run.

I will PayPal invoice you and get them out to you right away, or you can pick them up at the track.

If would like me to give you a quick call to discuss them and your needs just include your contact phone number and I will get back to you right away,

These Tire Warmers are all in stock and ready to be shipped to you or picked up at the track,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited: