SV Racing Parts Cup announcement

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts Cup announcement, Pre Race Weekend Track Nights

:) Hi Everyone, here are the first of the Scheduled Pre-Race Weekend Track Nights for 2013, You can click on the link and sign into the group you would like to ride in at any time,

http://ftraceservices.com/

Fast Track Race Services is just the company we put together to act as the operator for the Pre-Race Weekend Track Nights.

As always there are a limited number of spots available so best not to procrastinate.

Email me Directly at [email protected] with Any Questions, No PM Please.

See you all at the track soon,

Best Regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, what a super first round for the SV Racing Parts Cup Series,

Even with a few uncompleted bikes and at least two drop outs from initial registrations it looks to me like 8 bikes on the grid for round 1,

Awesome to see that many SV650 and Ninja 650R Middleweights Twins on the grid together. That looks to grow as the season progresses,

I will be posting up the round one results and placings soon. There are some very nice payouts on the way for our top 5 riders,

See you all at Round 2 on the weekend of the 21 - 23rd of June,

Remember that the Evening of June 21st is the SV Racing Parts, Friday Night Track Night from 5PM - 9PM. Sign up for it now at http://ftraceservices.com/

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:
The Official Series Sponsors are Woodcraft-cfm, Pit Bull Products, M4 Performance Exhausts, Elka Suspension, Galfer Performance Brake Systems, Elka Suspension and Dunlop Race Tires,

Registered Riders using these products on their Middleweight Twin Bike purchased through SV Racing Parts will earn special Bonus Points counting toward the year end points race prizes o

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Anymore on this Blair? How are these parts listed and counted? You mentioned at the last round that you would come around and document who was running what parts but I never talked with you.

Thanks! Chris.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Chris, Steve Robertson came by and suggested that I have each of the riders Email me and declare the qualifying parts that they are running,

As you can imagine I have a pretty good idea of which qualifying parts are on the bikes and will do periodic quick glance checks to see that it all matches up,

To that end go ahead and email with your basic list anytime now. It does not need to be granular, General and one or two maximum examples is enough,

ie, Woodcraft, Shark Fin, Clip On, or Engine cover would be great,

Thanks for posting up the reminder,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts Cup Series Round 1 Placings,

:) Hi Everyone, here are the top 5 in Round One of the SV Racing Parts Cup Series,

1- Steve Robertson, $200 Credit at SV Racing Parts,

2- Doug Clavier, $150 Credit at SV Racing Parts,

3- Steve Wilson $100 Credit at SV Racing Parts

4- Matt Norton $75 Credit at SV Racing Parts,

5 Dave Dunbar $50 Credit at SV Racing Parts,

Round 2 is shaping up to be just as much fun as Round 1 was,

See you all soon,

Enjoy the Ride and best regards,
Blair